Actual name?

I've listened to the name of this technique in youtube videos, but when I searched the currently used kanji, only three sites showed up. I took a look replacing the kanji for hidden for a thousand, in case the video game name is correct, but no luck. I also looked up with other kanji which wiktionary told me that read as "raku" as well and fit the technique, basically one meaning net, with no luck as well. Any ideas on what this might be? Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 00:58, July 1, 2011 (UTC)

Snake Implosion

... Aren't this technique and Snake Implosion the exact same technique...? TheGrudge (talk) 22:28, March 20, 2012 (UTC)

Going by the description, sure looks like it. That should be redirected here, the images can be used as well. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 00:37, March 20, 2012 (UTC)