In the flashback sakura's hair is longwhile talking to Tsunade, but she cut her hair long before she met Tsunade and kept it short insofar as the other episodes and flashbacks showed us? 184.108.40.206 (talk) 16:56, December 21, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm not too sure what you're asking but Sakura apparently grew her hair after the Chunin Exams and cut it some time before Naruto came back or so. I hope this helps.--Cerez365™ 17:04, December 21, 2011 (UTC)
(BTW I am the same person from the first talk, but on a different computer)
- Not a problem.--Cerez365™ 13:42, December 22, 2011 (UTC)
Hi, Trivia section says it's an animation error, but Sakura is shown with long hair in the manga (chapter 270, pages 9~10). So, I don't understand where the error is. Celdrøn (talk) 19:44, August 24, 2016 (UTC)
- First off, make a new topic rather than respond to ancient discussions.
- Also, the error is that Sakura had cut her hair by the end of Part 1 (which means it was short when training with Tsunade), yet the anime depicts her with long hair, as though it had not been cut. --Sajuuk 19:47, August 24, 2016 (UTC)
- Sorry, I will make new topic next time.
- I understand, but if it is really an error, it's not an animation error, because the episode respect the manga, and so it's more an error that occurs originally in the manga rather than in the anime. If Sakura was shown with short hair during the flashback in the manga, in that case it would be an animation error. Celdrøn (talk) 20:05, August 24, 2016 (UTC)