Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Thanks, but could it be written as another kanji like this one to be 木ノ葉颶風? —Shakhmoot (Talk) 21:00, March 29, 2013 (UTC)
- For what it's worth, Japanese Wikipedia has yet to add new info on this technique either to Guy's article or their general jutsu article. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 21:04, March 29, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, we could call it Leaf Coiling Wind maybe? When Leaf Coiling Whirlwind came around, the options were that or Leaf Whirling Whirlwind. I recall supporting the first time because the other one sounded like a pleonasm. Since the name is only one kanji different, we could adapt that translation. It's still technically correct, I think. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 21:23, March 29, 2013 (UTC)
- I did the page now make the infobox! jmootam these are blind guys —This unsigned comment was made by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) .
- That's not how you make an article. We're still seeing how to properly name it, considering the name it would receive clashes with the name of another technique. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 22:26, March 29, 2013 (UTC)
- And if you don't watch how you talk to other users, so will you. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 18:38, March 30, 2013 (UTC)
- HAHAHA, I don't see you in the position to threaten me. If you want to block me, go ahead, my IP adress changes every now and then around the day anyway. Since that is the only pathetic option an admin has to pretend authority, I would look forward for you wasting your energy. That is, if you really are stupid enough to try of course.184.108.40.206 (talk) 20:13, March 30, 2013 (UTC)
Just please respect what omnibender Is telling you your not making the situation any better and 220.127.116.11 theirs no need for the rudeness or else you'll be blocked so I'd advise you respect others -- 20:30, March 31, 2013 (UTC)
Well, since no one bothered to give an opinion on what the topic actually is about, I'm taking that as a go ahead create the article under the name I suggested. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 21:44, March 31, 2013 (UTC)
I'd agree with making an article--21:47, March 31, 2013 (UTC)