Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- They can be. They can also be called Team Raspberry. Neither is correct. ~SnapperTo 03:00, January 8, 2010 (UTC)
- I don't think so. They became stronger, but that wasn't a specific ability on their part or anything, they just managed to push themselves more. ZeroSD (talk) 14:40, October 10, 2010 (UTC)
Part II image
should we change the Team Guy image in Part II? you do realize that image is a wallpaper image from Viz. Kunoichi101 (talk) 22:56, February 6, 2011 (UTC)Kunoichi101Kunoichi101 (talk) 22:56, February 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Being a wallpaper doesn't make it less useful. If you can find an actual good anime shot (aka. not this), then upload it. ~SnapperTo 01:13, February 7, 2011 (UTC)
Not only in Naruto SD, but now in the anime as well (the Mecha-Naruto Two-Parter) Team Guy was refered as Team Three? Should the name be included in the infobox?--Omojuze (talk) 13:29, September 12, 2014 (UTC)
- When exactly were they called that in the episode? Norleon (talk) 13:48, September 12, 2014 (UTC)
Including Naruto on the Team?
I was thinking Naruto should be listed as a temporarily member of Team Guy. He did go on most missions with them during the pre-shippuden fillers, and filled in for Lee on more than one occasion. --Jackpo21 (talk) 06:28, August 9, 2015 (UTC)
- I don't think so, if Naruto teaming up with team guy for an anime only mission makes him a member of said team, he also qualifies as a member of Team Kurenai, which is silly. Using the same logic it could be argued that Naruto was also a member of any of the divisions (1-5 and all of the sub-divisions) during the fourth shinobi world war. I realize that the same has been done with Sora as a member of team 7 in the anime, but that, at least, was official.--Tzao (talk) 07:04, August 9, 2015 (UTC)