- I've been thinking about this (and the Sannin vs. Team Hiruzen and Team Minato vs. the Kakashi Regiment). Should we consider them the same team, or different teams? We might do well in debating this a bit more in depth. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations)
I don't really think so. What differs from the Sannin, Orochimaru, Tsunade, and Jiraiya, from Team Hiruzen is Hiruzen Sarutobu himself. The Sannin is only Orochimaru, Tsunade, and Jiraiya. Team Hiruzen is Hiruzen Saurtobi, Orochimaru, Tsunade, and Jiraya. The team's name is usually named after who is in charge, right? Isn't it the same for Team Minato and Team Kakashi?--NinjaSheik 21:10, January 31, 2011 (UTC)
- No. SimAnt 01:52, February 25, 2011 (UTC)
During the Konoha History Arc in the anime (episode 195 I believe), Team Ten has a mission to stop a stampede of boar at the beginning of the episode. —This unsigned comment was made by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) .
- It's not a mission it was just initiative on their part to get food for the villagers. If i remember correctly. --Cerez™☺ 01:26, March 28, 2011 (UTC)
You're right. Ino says that it was Choji's idea to get food for the village. Not to mention Tsunade was in a coma so she couldn't really give them a mission.....—This unsigned comment was made by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) .
- mhm ^_^--Cerez™☺ 01:41, March 28, 2011 (UTC)
- No rationale.
- No license.
- We have a decent probably higher quality image of the team.
--Cerez365™ 21:36, May 30, 2011 (UTC)
- Isn't Daijippan the name of a chapter?--LeafShinobi (talk) 18:50, August 4, 2011 (UTC)
Shouldn't we add that this team was assigned to missions in movies like the one where they should stop naruto and sakura from stopping kakashi? this goes for all teams!!188.8.131.52 (talk) 23:55, December 28, 2012 (UTC)