Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sound Four using Sound
I just thought I'd point out that Tayuya was not the only member of the Sound Four to use sound as a weapon. Sakon did when he attacked Sasuke with musical scales in Konoha.—This unsigned comment was made by Charden sama (talk • contribs) .
- I guess you are referring to his way of naming his attacks using Solfège? (chapter 178/episode 109). Can that really be considered to be using sound? Jacce | Talk 08:56, 16 August 2009 (UTC)
Yeah, that episode number looks about right... And I'm referring to him saying "Do," and then Sasuke getting hit by the sound, followed by "Re," and "Mi." He then goes on to mention that Sasuke's bones have a lower tone, and that he'd try a higher combination next. It's not a major attack, I just wanted to point it out.
- Solfège is the name for the technique that uses do, re, mi, fa, sol, la, and ti in order to learn how to sing. Jacce | Talk 10:15, 16 August 2009 (UTC)
Ah, good to know. Well, yeah, that would make it a sound attack, wouldn't it? *Shrugs*
- That's not so much using sound as an attack as it is incorporating a knowledge of sound into his attacks. His attacks would be exactly the same with or without The Sound of Music. ~SnapperTo 19:29, 16 August 2009 (UTC)
tayuya in endings
- If you are referring to the omake, it clearly says after episode 129. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 08:37, May 5, 2010 (UTC)
No I'm reffering to Tayuya. The article says that she appears in alot of endings and I never seen her so I just wanted to know which is she in
Oh, I get what you mean. Not ending theme songs, it says she's in some of the omakes at the ends of the episodes. It is worded sounding like there's more than one, but I think it's just episode 129. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 09:23, July 28, 2010 (UTC)
- It is essentially a shirt, when it comes right down to it. There should be a better word for it though, since I can see both sides on the issue. I'd suggest "top" in its place, but I don't think that it is a proper way to describe it in an encycolpedia article, albeit one about an anime character.Ryne 91 (talk) 22:04, March 28, 2011 (UTC)
- Straight from the Sakura article: "In Part I, Sakura wore a red qipao dress with white circular designs, tight dark green shorts, and a forehead protector which she used to accent her face."Ryne 91 (talk) 22:11, March 28, 2011 (UTC)
- How about tunic? That's what is used on the Sound Four page to describe it.Ryne 91 (talk) 22:18, March 28, 2011 (UTC)
- I just added tunic. If anyone comes up with something better or more accurate, feel free to edit it.Ryne 91 (talk) 22:27, March 28, 2011 (UTC)
She has no breasts, it should be mentioned in appearance section
- Sign your posts. And why should we add that to her appearance? It's irrelevant.Ryne 91 (talk) 22:38, March 28, 2011 (UTC)
I know, year old topic and all that, but since it's only come up recently, for the sake of informing others I think it's relevant to mention that Tayuya, or at the very least a genetic duplicate of her appears in Chapter 585 and while certainly not well endowed, she doesn't appear to be flat. Her arm and hair do act for convient censorship though making it harder to judge for certain, but she's not that flat chested. --Hawkeye2701 (talk) 07:56, May 12, 2012 (UTC)
Should a censorship section be added to the page? I believe that she curses several times in the Japanese versions, but in the English versions it is edited out. ROBO731 (Talk) 00:18, January 9, 2012 (UTC)
can tayuya only use her phantom sound chains technique in her curse mark level 2 state. cause i think she said that 2nd state allowed to use these genjutsu. if so it should be mentioned in her article.18.104.22.168 (talk) 06:40, May 12, 2012 (UTC)
- I see you already went ahead and replaced the image. It's of better quality than the last one, so I suppose it's okay. ★WindStar7125 01:13, December 16, 2015 (UTC)
creation and conception
Since Tayuya doesn't have a creation and conception section on her article, i'm going to assume the other members of the sound four don't as well. In the first Naruto Art Book, Kishi says he created Tayuya because he wanted to include a lone-girl in the boys' group (sound four). Would that warrant a section? He also says he created Jirobo because he wanted a huge guy in the group that was different than the others. These would only be about a sentence long so i thought i'd ask here first. Munchvtec (talk) 08:21, September 29, 2016 (UTC)