Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I prupose to create a separate page of this, one named "One-Tailed Fox Sonic Roar" with image and description of the one Naruto used back in Part 1 on Sasuke at the VotE and the other named "Three-Tailed Fox Sonic Roar" with image and description of the one Naruto used back in the begining of Part 2 on Orochimaru/Kabuto at the bridge.
Menacing Ball got two separate Jutsu pages everytime a different tailed fox used it, one for the 4-tailed and the other for the 6-tailed instead of being held as a single Jutsu with both of the times used mentioned in it.
So we either separate this article or merge the two Menacing Ball jutsus.
- Well, the Four-Tailed Fox Menacing Ball was named Four-Tailed Fox Menacing Ball. Everything else kinda just followed suit. The sonic roar however was named because well, it was the Nine-Tails' roar (you see the demon fox use it in a preview or flashback or something) and its a causes shockwaves and the like. Separating it is not necessary.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 18:24, January 5, 2010 (UTC)
Or you can make one big article documenting the various moves that the Nine-tails/jinchuriki has done. This would help lessen the amount of articles documenting the same subject or variation of a move. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 02:30, November 4, 2010 (UTC) Andrew
Why is Naruto not listed as a user of this tech? he has used it when he has not lost control of himself...
- He is there. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 17:46, April 30, 2011 (UTC)
- I think SimAnt mentioned that there was going to be an issue like this earlier in the week.--Cerez365™ 22:09, November 2, 2011 (UTC)
And why in Gyūki's infobox it's listed as anime only when in jutsu's infobox it's game only?--LeafShinobi (talk) 15:33, February 1, 2012 (UTC)
- There isn't a copy. The double links you see are due to a bug in the Semantic MediaWiki software, it'll only go away when the bug is fixed. It's beyond us. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 17:44, December 8, 2011 (UTC)
- The wave and this can probably be considered the same thing, ie such powerful chakra that causes a physical disturbance.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 18:20, August 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Shockwave makes more sense. Blast makes it sound like Tailed Beast Roar.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 18:25, August 17, 2012 (UTC)
The infobox is incorrect. The first introduction of the Tailed Beast Shockwave in the manga was Chapter 28 and episode 17 of the anime when he fights Haku to deflect Senbon.