I prupose to create a separate page of this, one named "One-Tailed Fox Sonic Roar" with image and description of the one Naruto used back in Part 1 on Sasuke at the VotE and the other named "Three-Tailed Fox Sonic Roar" with image and description of the one Naruto used back in the begining of Part 2 on Orochimaru/Kabuto at the bridge.
Menacing Ball got two separate Jutsu pages everytime a different tailed fox used it, one for the 4-tailed and the other for the 6-tailed instead of being held as a single Jutsu with both of the times used mentioned in it.
So we either separate this article or merge the two Menacing Ball jutsus.
- Well, the Four-Tailed Fox Menacing Ball was named Four-Tailed Fox Menacing Ball. Everything else kinda just followed suit. The sonic roar however was named because well, it was the Nine-Tails' roar (you see the demon fox use it in a preview or flashback or something) and its a causes shockwaves and the like. Separating it is not necessary.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 18:24, January 5, 2010 (UTC)
Or you can make one big article documenting the various moves that the Nine-tails/jinchuriki has done. This would help lessen the amount of articles documenting the same subject or variation of a move. 184.108.40.206 (talk) 02:30, November 4, 2010 (UTC) Andrew
Why is Naruto not listed as a user of this tech? he has used it when he has not lost control of himself...
- He is there. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 17:46, April 30, 2011 (UTC)
- I think SimAnt mentioned that there was going to be an issue like this earlier in the week.--Cerez365™ 22:09, November 2, 2011 (UTC)
And why in Gyūki's infobox it's listed as anime only when in jutsu's infobox it's game only?--LeafShinobi (talk) 15:33, February 1, 2012 (UTC)
- There isn't a copy. The double links you see are due to a bug in the Semantic MediaWiki software, it'll only go away when the bug is fixed. It's beyond us. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 17:44, December 8, 2011 (UTC)
- The wave and this can probably be considered the same thing, ie such powerful chakra that causes a physical disturbance.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 18:20, August 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Shockwave makes more sense. Blast makes it sound like Tailed Beast Roar.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 18:25, August 17, 2012 (UTC)