Shown in the Anime?
- I think so, but it wasn't named in the anime. He also used a similar technique when he fought Orochimaru in part II, though it seemed to me like he could do this generally with any part of his body, so it could just be because that form is like pure chakra, it may be just shape manipulation. Simant (talk) 00:27, November 18, 2009 (UTC)
bee has shown the ability of creating chakra arms as well. While they look different, that's surely because of him being the Eight Tails host instead of the Kyubi's. Shouldn't we had this to him and to the Ox as well?Nawirama13 (talk) 20:04, December 30, 2010 (UTC)
- I don't remember Bee creating arms. I remember him creating horns as part of Lariat, but that's it. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 20:06, December 30, 2010 (UTC)
- geez you're right...sorry about that, it was a partial transformation when he threw guy. But I guess what you said is enough since he extends the chakra from his cloak like Naruto doesNawirama13 (talk) 20:20, December 30, 2010 (UTC)
- His arms are made out of sand. In order to have the chakra arms I think you need to be able to access the chakra cloak which Gaara wasn't able to do having only one tail and all.--Cerez365™ 12:31, August 31, 2011 (UTC)
Only Han had his hands on the ground and all arms looked the same meaning that they belonged to one person and since everybody s chakra arms look different Killer Bees,Narutos,Gaara and Han i believe we should add the other Jin later when they are actually shown using them because nowhere was mentioned all tailed beasts have chakra arms like the Biju Dama--—This unsigned comment was made by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) .
- That's your interpretation. Others may be thinking differently so you can weigh in there.--Cerez365™ 18:06, December 26, 2011 (UTC)
Users: Jinchūriki only?
Tailed Beast Chakra Horns
According to this article, it's stated that Killer Bee can use this technique, but instead of chakra arms, he creates chakra horns instead.
Couldn't we just simply make an article of Killer Bee using this move and call it Tailed Beast Chakra Horns?
Cause in my opinion, labeling him as a user of the chakra arms when he creates chakra horns instead makes no sense and would kinda draw confusion to those reading his article.--Itachi7000 (talk) 18:02, February 15, 2013 (UTC)