Shown in the Anime?
- I think so, but it wasn't named in the anime. He also used a similar technique when he fought Orochimaru in part II, though it seemed to me like he could do this generally with any part of his body, so it could just be because that form is like pure chakra, it may be just shape manipulation. Simant (talk) 00:27, November 18, 2009 (UTC)
bee has shown the ability of creating chakra arms as well. While they look different, that's surely because of him being the Eight Tails host instead of the Kyubi's. Shouldn't we had this to him and to the Ox as well?Nawirama13 (talk) 20:04, December 30, 2010 (UTC)
- I don't remember Bee creating arms. I remember him creating horns as part of Lariat, but that's it. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 20:06, December 30, 2010 (UTC)
- geez you're right...sorry about that, it was a partial transformation when he threw guy. But I guess what you said is enough since he extends the chakra from his cloak like Naruto doesNawirama13 (talk) 20:20, December 30, 2010 (UTC)
what episode did Bee use tentacles to arrange to blocks before he told Naruto to do the same. It's like a partial transformation.—This unsigned comment was made by DATONENINJAFROMBEFORE (talk • contribs) .
- His arms are made out of sand. In order to have the chakra arms I think you need to be able to access the chakra cloak which Gaara wasn't able to do having only one tail and all.--Cerez365™ 12:31, August 31, 2011 (UTC)
Only Han had his hands on the ground and all arms looked the same meaning that they belonged to one person and since everybody s chakra arms look different Killer Bees,Narutos,Gaara and Han i believe we should add the other Jin later when they are actually shown using them because nowhere was mentioned all tailed beasts have chakra arms like the Biju Dama--—This unsigned comment was made by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) .
- That's your interpretation. Others may be thinking differently so you can weigh in there.--Cerez365™ 18:06, December 26, 2011 (UTC)
Users: Jinchūriki only?
Tailed Beast Chakra Horns
According to this article, it's stated that Killer Bee can use this technique, but instead of chakra arms, he creates chakra horns instead.
Couldn't we just simply make an article of Killer Bee using this move and call it Tailed Beast Chakra Horns?
Cause in my opinion, labeling him as a user of the chakra arms when he creates chakra horns instead makes no sense and would kinda draw confusion to those reading his article.--Itachi7000 (talk) 18:02, February 15, 2013 (UTC)
Name of this technique is a generic descriptive name. Horns are something unique to Bee just like fox ears are unique to Naruto. Not a different technique. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 02:18, February 19, 2013 (UTC)
Flame-like chakra arms
I'm sorry if I couldn't write it better, but amongst all users, only Naruto and Obito's versions are composed by flame-like chakra instead of Version 1/acidic bubbles chakra. Do you think we should put it in the trivia?--JOA20 (talk) 21:41, July 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Definitely, not sure why Cerez removed that--Elveonora (talk) 22:53, July 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Probably because I wrote it in a horrible English ^_^ --JOA20 (talk) 06:18, July 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Episode #324. http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a553/anaspet06/Shakhmootssign_zps2a261e68.png(Contact) 12:23, September 22, 2013 (UTC)
Kaguya Using Tailed Beast Chakra Arms
- Not sure about that since those fists don't look like the ordinary tailed beast chakra arms. Either they're a sort of Hyūga taijutsu or like Elephant Evening with hands version. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 19:29, June 11, 2014 (UTC)