Databook or Fanfiction
Is this information from databook? Or a fanfic?Paths 16:43, 5 December 2008 (UTC)
- It's from the third databook. --ShounenSuki 16:47, 5 December 2008 (UTC)
Should we not add the Konoha symbol to her page?
- She was alive before Konoha was founded, so no. --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 23:02, November 28, 2009 (UTC)
in my opinion she never speaks in episode 140, why she has a seiyu?
- No, it doesn't say she's dead, which is why we put presumed before it. She would be in her nineties if she were still alive, which is highly unlikely considering the world they live in. --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 14:07, March 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Because she made her debut in Part II. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 10:35, November 21, 2013 (UTC)
- We don't know if she lived enough to be a Konoha kunoichi to be an aid to the Hokage. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 20:32, December 3, 2013 (UTC)
- I believe we had this discussion some time ago. My databook version (the German one) states she was Hashirama's fellow or comrade, which could also mean she did not practically aided him but possibly just strolled along. They were members of the same clan after all. Does the English version explicitly state she was an aid to Hashirama? Even better, what does the Japanese original say here? Norleon (talk) 16:11, May 19, 2014 (UTC)
- Aide an associate are not the same. An aide is an assistant. Associate can simply mean that they were connected to each other but implies no professional or occupational relationship.--Soul reaper (talk) 15:48, May 20, 2014 (UTC)
- Can you right down the exact sentence? That would shed some light on the meaning.--Soul reaper (talk) 15:51, May 20, 2014 (UTC)
- That would be good. I get the feeling that the wording may be something along the lines of "she was an aid to the first Hokage" which would simply mean she helped him, whereas if it were spelt aide (with an e) it would denote a career.--Soul reaper (talk) 15:55, May 20, 2014 (UTC)
- Do you even take the time to read the info we have on the wikia before adding things? The databook said she was his close associate. It never said she wS his aid or assistant.--Cerez365™(talk) 16:03, May 20, 2014 (UTC)
- ShounenSuki's translation does not cover the little information text, apparently. Munchvtec, you own the Japanese version of the databook? I guess you can write down the content of it too then? I am learning Japanese, so I would like to see it with my own eyes. Norleon (talk) 17:03, May 20, 2014 (UTC)
I only have access to the Japanese one and the English viz translation says this, a s e n j u clan k u n o I c h I. One of the firsts aides. She is skilled in g e n j u t s u and her powers are well known in other countries. Sorry for the spacing in certain words it's an auto correct. Munchvtec (talk) 01:37, May 21, 2014 (UTC)