Databook or Fanfiction
Is this information from databook? Or a fanfic?Paths 16:43, 5 December 2008 (UTC)
- It's from the third databook. --ShounenSuki 16:47, 5 December 2008 (UTC)
Should we not add the Konoha symbol to her page?
- She was alive before Konoha was founded, so no. --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 23:02, November 28, 2009 (UTC)
in my opinion she never speaks in episode 140, why she has a seiyu?
- No, it doesn't say she's dead, which is why we put presumed before it. She would be in her nineties if she were still alive, which is highly unlikely considering the world they live in. --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 14:07, March 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Because she made her debut in Part II. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 10:35, November 21, 2013 (UTC)
- We don't know if she lived enough to be a Konoha kunoichi to be an aid to the Hokage. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 20:32, December 3, 2013 (UTC)