Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The table does seem pointless, especially since it is right next to the infobox. --Fmakck (talk) 19:51, December 4, 2010 (UTC)Fmakck
- It would be changed back because 奇襲部隊 translates into Surprise Attack Division.--TheUltimate3 ~Keeper of Lore~ 16:53, April 7, 2012 (UTC)
Recently I posted some pictures of teams of Akatsuki and Allied Force, I could replace the current by recent?--人間のサメ 18:20, June 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Not really a fan of those images, mostly because of the background. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 18:16, June 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Subdivision of what? Name is as translated, and it's already mentioned to be a part of the Allied Shinobi Forces. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 22:59, March 9, 2013 (UTC)
- But don't you see the division as very small in numbers compared to other divisions so it could be subdivision if you think about it ? If we look at the way the members of the aquad fight then maybe we could place them into a larger division or being part of two divisions? --Jmootam1999 (talk) 23:03, March 9, 2013 (UTC)
Should it be noted as a trivia info that the five remaining shinobi of the team that do not fight with the third division, but instead flee from Hanzo and so on each represent one village that fights in the war (Kankuro - Suna, Hoheto - Konoha, Ittan - Iwa, Tango - Kumo, Kiri - Kiri (lol)), until they are saved by the samurai, the sixth great war participants?188.8.131.52 (talk) 00:57, March 10, 2013 (UTC)