Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Episode credits.--Deva 27 18:25, February 4, 2012 (UTC)
Sorry guys, I don't know how to fix that huge mistake which has been made by me. The reason is I rechecked that episode again and I found out that Haku made his appearance quickly in Naruto's flashbacks. And this guy name isn't Shiro or anything. So can the admins undo every works made on this article to its original feature? Seems that I inserted wrong information ... Thanks so much Shakhmoot (talk) 19:36, February 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Were there any other character names in credits that don't seem to belong to any other character? Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 17:17, February 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks Omnibender for putting this article back to its original form. And about your question, I reviewed the ending credits quickly and I found that all the voice actors of all Suna Assassination squad's members are under an one title (The Masked Ninja (仮面の忍, Kamen no Shinobi) ... That's all Shakhmoot (talk) 18:25, February 5, 2012 (UTC)
Shiro's appearance in Part I
I was the one who modified his name and as Deva27 said it comes form episode credits. But I have to say this character made his appearance in Part I, and I don't remember when he did. I checked his voice actor Japanese Wikipedia page (The link ) and I found something interesting that he played the same character rule in 2004. Can someone recheck all Naruto episodes quickly in 2004 to show where did he appear? Shakhmoot (talk) 18:47, February 4, 2012 (UTC)
- You could be referring to Haku. He voiced Haku. Wikipedia only states that character. --KiumaruHamachi (talk) 18:51, February 4, 2012 (UTC)KiumaruHamachi
- Ah, I forgot that Haku and Shiro have the same kanji name "白" ... Thanks so much for the explanation. Shakhmoot (talk) 19:03, February 4, 2012 (UTC)
- No problem. --KiumaruHamachi (talk) 19:04, February 4, 2012 (UTC)KiumaruHamachi
- That's Sho's, Deva's or Omni's decision. It could be mere coincidence. --KiumaruHamachi (talk) 19:20, February 4, 2012 (UTC)KiumaruHamachi