Talk:Spiralling Absorption Sphere

Back to page

6,305pages on
this wiki
Add New Page

Spiralling or Spiraling?

Not to be a grammar Nazi, but isn't it spelled "spiraling" with one "l"? You've done that on a few jutsu now. Captain Jack Sparrow (Captain's Logs) 17:42, July 10, 2011 (UTC)

We use British English, in which spiralling is spelled with two "l". It's in our Manual of Style. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 17:45, July 10, 2011 (UTC)
Ah, okay. Just double checking. Captain Jack Sparrow (Captain's Logs) 17:46, July 10, 2011 (UTC)

I'm very confused.

What should be the real name of it? Recently you're renaming it. --Ilnarutoanime 14:12, July 22, 2011 (UTC)

It was decided here that with the exception of the Rasengan and Rasenshuriken all other variants of the technique the literal name is to be used to avoid the madness and confusion of the names such as Rasenrengan and Rasentarengan.--Cerez365 Hyūga Symbol 14:33, July 22, 2011 (UTC)

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.