Naruto the sensor type?Edit
Yes, Naruto is a sensor type. I wonder why my edits keep getting reverted.
"this stems off of Sage Mode, not the individuals own skill at tracking chakra. in that sense,"
- no, there isn't sensory range varies between users, but the techniques are entirely different. Sensors depend on feeling chakra and can even see it.
Not sure about Karin, but I remember reading in your Third Databook translations something about the dogs and bugs being a way of sensing chakra, in those Konoha Scrolls, I believe that's how they're named. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 20:56, November 14, 2010 (UTC)
In the latest episode... Edit
In the latest anime episode, there was an unnamed sensor ninja that was able to sense things that normally can't be sensed: for example, he told the others that they were out of range of cannons, and that there was an underwater air current when they were near the cave. He was literally referred to as kanchi taipu by Guy. Should it be added as a trivia? --kiadony --talk to me-- 07:19, August 26, 2011 (UTC)
Itachi,Minato,Kakashi and Tobirama ? Edit
They have displayed semi-sensor like abilities.
Tobirama&Minato placing their finger on the ground, Kakashi being able to tell how many enemies are approaching and "feel" odd things in the air also Itachi. --Elveonora (talk) 00:07, March 12, 2012 (UTC)
|“||Throughout the series, various characters have commented on the 'feel' of a person's chakra and similar comments regarding the ability to sense high levels of chakra a little, leading to the possibility that chakra sensing is merely a more refined version of this by either teaching or being simply born more sensitive.||”|
List of sensory techniques Edit
and what techniques might we put on this list?184.108.40.206 (talk) 10:31, May 10, 2012 (UTC) Anything that can be classified as a sensory skill? Also a sensing technique classification should be created.220.127.116.11 (talk) 10:53, May 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Although I am also in the opinion to create a sensory technique classification and their list, I admit that Cerez is coorect. We have very few to go on.Undominanthybrid (talk) 12:49, May 22, 2012 (UTC)
Orochimaru and Kabuto Edit
I didn't get an answer in here, but looking at viz translations, it proves pretty much what I was saying, chapter 616, Orochimaru says none of THEM are sensors, thus THEY (Taka) aren't sensors, not we aren't sensors/none of us is a sensor. Latest chapter's comments of Oro about Hashirama's chakra support it even more. More instances:
- Both Kabuto and Orochimaru sensed Yamato's clone following them
- Both Kabuto and Orochimaru sensed Sasuke's potent chakra
- When fighting Itachi and Sasuke and dodging the latter's arrow, Kabuto comments: "my sensory ability is far better than it used to be"
- The last example is likely referring to Sage Mode and/or his white snakes' "sensing" capabilities, but what chapter did they sense Sasuke's chakra?--BeyondRed (talk) 01:04, February 2, 2013 (UTC)
When he went with them, deserting from Konoha, end of Part I. I think. And he says his sensory abilities are better with Sage Mode than they used to without it, indicating he had sensory abilities before--Elveonora (talk) 01:07, February 2, 2013 (UTC)
- First one, while I can't verify that to be true, Orochimaru made it sound like something he trained himself for. Which leads me to the second one, potent chakra can be sensed by anyone, even non-sensors. Three, what BeyondRed said: Sage Mode; no count. Think we need more concrete evidence else we could just skip the guessing an made Ino a sensor too.--Cerez365™(talk) 08:56, February 2, 2013 (UTC)
- so ok?
- so ok?
- Sai didn't notice, Yamato's clone was far behind, they couldn't see nor hear him, yet the two were aware of his presence.
- Non-sensors were able to sense Sasuke's Susanoo, I'm yet to see someone sensing else's chakra from a grin alone. Only high amounts of chakra are sensible "in the air" as "heavy" by non-sensors, Sasuke didn't perform any technique, just looked at him.
- Read again, he comments like his sensory abilities are better with Sage Mode than they used to be, means he had them before. I'm reading viz translations, that's why I wanted Seelentau to clarify if it's indeed correct. There's 5 instances, that's not lack of concrete evidence nor guessing. EDIT: no more opinions?--Elveonora (talk) 15:09, February 3, 2013 (UTC)
Did Kabuto say perception, not sensing? Usually when they mention sensing, they use "kanchi". When did people sense chakra from a grin? This could also be detecting killing intent. Part 1 Sasuke could feel that. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 16:08, February 3, 2013 (UTC)
All Yamanakas are Sensory Types? Edit
- Nowhere, just all known Yamanaka are sensors I think.--Elveonora (talk) 21:04, June 6, 2013 (UTC)
Chakra control Edit
On the Chakra page there's a line, "People with skilled chakra control are usually Medical-nin or Sensor-types, both of which requires extreme control over chakra to be effective." Also, on C's page it says "All of these abilities also imply a mastery of multiple skills requiring very fine chakra control" referring to, among other things, his sensory skills. But where in the manga/databooks does it say that chakra sensing requires "extreme" chakra control? --kiadony --talk to me-- 06:33, September 24, 2013 (UTC)