Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I haven't seen this episode, so I was wondering, what's the use of this technique? I have 2 theories but I was wondering if someone who did see this episode could tell me why Shino used this technique.
- I thought of that, but this is an anime-only technique. Not too clear on how/if the wikia crosses that border.--Cerez365™ 13:01, January 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Look same functions, same clan, just because something similar happened in the manga doesn't mean it's necessarily the same.--Cerez365™ 13:15, January 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Why do all of you hesitate to do some things that are clearly the same? And yes it does mean there the same. What other possible could there be? 22.214.171.124 (talk) 14:08, January 11, 2012 (UTC)
- There's still the possibility that Kishimoto will create an entirely different technique for it. "Clearly" doesn't always mean definitely here.
- We hesitate because we're mindless drones working for the man. Either that or no one's going to die from not doing it idk.
- It can easily be argued that though the end-product was the same, the technique seemed different. No web was used.
- I don't see a reason not to mention that Muta used a somewhat similar technique in the manga though.--Cerez365™ 14:15, January 11, 2012 (UTC)
- That's just a possibilty,
- We're not exactly "mindless" it takes a smart group of people to argue over stuff like this (what does idk mean?)
- The technique was only mentioned, not seen, so that argument can't exactly be argued over.
- Fine *sighs* do it your way. 126.96.36.199 (talk) 14:21, January 11, 2012 (UTC)
Possibility nonetheless though. I don't know (sorry about that). We saw his hand on the ground, when Shino used it even after the insects had gathered the net was still there.---Cerez365™ 14:28, January 11, 2012 (UTC)
It's also possible that Muta didn't use any technique at all. He seemed to be talking to the worms, as if he had sent him down and them they reported back to him. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 14:50, January 11, 2012 (UTC)