okay, chapter 450 is out and we have an update on team samui. is anyone going to add their information?
I suspect that Samui maybe is a member from haku´s clan cause of her name that means cold. So i suspect she uses ice techniques
Status:Dead or Alive?
she is very much alive, remember kumo used that thing to seal the eight tails temporarily. so there must be a way to get them out. —This unsigned comment was made by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) .
- First of all, sign your posts. Second, Samui was sealed with the Benihisago, not with the Kohaku no Johei. Either way, being sealed means she's incapacitated, not dead. The infobox will tell you that. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 21:42, March 13, 2011 (UTC)
- We don't know.--Cerez365™☺ 00:24, May 10, 2011 (UTC)
- The age space also shows their status. If her age were known it'd show "age (Incapacitated)--Cerez365™ 02:27, March 14, 2012 (UTC)
Based on Android 18?
She looks like Android 18 from Dragonball Z. -Catbeast84
- Not really. Apart from the fact they're both blond and blue eyed, they don't really look alike at all. Their haircuts are different, their body types are different... Not really enough to make a plausible comparison between them. 126.96.36.199 (talk) 02:31, August 28, 2011 (UTC)
Since madara wants to use the tailed beast to give him enough power for his eye of the moon plan, should'nt it say steal reather than seal the nine-tails energy near the bottom of the article? After all, did'nt Madara mention releasing the brothers who have the enrgy, with an ally then calling them useless? Michael Flores (talk) 23:39, September 2, 2011 (UTC)
- He'll revive the Ten-Tails and then seal it into himself, becoming a jinchūriki. It'll end up being sealed anyway. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 01:18, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
By revive the Ten-tails you mean fusing all other tails including Nine-tails together, right? Because in the apragraphed mentioneed, the ine-tails is mentioned. In that case, it would be more clear to insert "into himself" after the word seal Michael Flores (talk) 23:12, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
Where might I hear her voice in English?