okay, chapter 450 is out and we have an update on team samui. is anyone going to add their information?
I suspect that Samui maybe is a member from haku´s clan cause of her name that means cold. So i suspect she uses ice techniques
Status:Dead or Alive?
she is very much alive, remember kumo used that thing to seal the eight tails temporarily. so there must be a way to get them out. —This unsigned comment was made by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) .
- First of all, sign your posts. Second, Samui was sealed with the Benihisago, not with the Kohaku no Johei. Either way, being sealed means she's incapacitated, not dead. The infobox will tell you that. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 21:42, March 13, 2011 (UTC)
- We don't know.--Cerez365™☺ 00:24, May 10, 2011 (UTC)
- The age space also shows their status. If her age were known it'd show "age (Incapacitated)--Cerez365™ 02:27, March 14, 2012 (UTC)
Based on Android 18?
She looks like Android 18 from Dragonball Z. -Catbeast84
- Not really. Apart from the fact they're both blond and blue eyed, they don't really look alike at all. Their haircuts are different, their body types are different... Not really enough to make a plausible comparison between them. 184.108.40.206 (talk) 02:31, August 28, 2011 (UTC)
Since madara wants to use the tailed beast to give him enough power for his eye of the moon plan, should'nt it say steal reather than seal the nine-tails energy near the bottom of the article? After all, did'nt Madara mention releasing the brothers who have the enrgy, with an ally then calling them useless? Michael Flores (talk) 23:39, September 2, 2011 (UTC)
- He'll revive the Ten-Tails and then seal it into himself, becoming a jinchūriki. It'll end up being sealed anyway. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 01:18, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
By revive the Ten-tails you mean fusing all other tails including Nine-tails together, right? Because in the apragraphed mentioneed, the ine-tails is mentioned. In that case, it would be more clear to insert "into himself" after the word seal Michael Flores (talk) 23:12, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
Where might I hear her voice in English?
Is it relevant?
- Not really. Just possibly cements the fact that they're forever incapacitated but, you never know...--Cerez365™(talk) 11:58, July 20, 2012 (UTC)
Five Kage Summit Arc talk to?
In the Five Kage Summit Arc part, it is said that they speak to a Konoha Jonin when they get to Konoha, how do we know it is a jonin? as far as i can see they look like any other Shinobi. And i'm guesing we are talking about the Hyuga guy. --Kasan94 (talk) 15:02, March 26, 2013 (UTC)
- Shouldn't it instead just say Shinobi? --Kasan94 (talk) 12:43, April 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Not sure what your talking about what do you mean 'It' and what do you mean about 'the Hyuga guy' could you please list the episode so then I know what your talking about--
16:27, April 2, 2013 (UTC)
- I am acturly talking about the article about Samui, in the part "Five Kage Summit Arc", there is written that they talk to some konoha jonin when they get to the destroyed village. And it is that I find odd. As for which episode I think it is in 197 Shippuden --Kasan94 (talk) 16:39, April 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Nobody knows why? --Kasan94 (talk) 10:19, April 20, 2013 (UTC)
Since the object that sealed her away was eaten by the Gedo Mazō, can we change her status to deceased? I think its fair to say she is no longer alive after being eaten by that thing. ~ Ten Tailed Fox 03:14, July 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Lol. Yes. The same foes for her brother. KotoSenju (OldUser:JaZZBaND)-Talk-Contributions 03:17, July 5, 2013 (UTC)
That would be drawing a conclusion to which we don't have the answer. Something I've been told before we frown upon here. Since Naruto showed a certain level of confidence he could get the tailed beasts back from inside that thing, I think it's fair enough to say we can't count Samui and Atsui as any more dead than the other entities absorbed by the Gedo Mazo, and I just checked, we don't list any of them as dead either. --Hawkeye2701 (talk) 04:58, July 5, 2013 (UTC)