- Probably some time over the time skip from Tsunade or her research. Why do you feel noting something like that would be necessary in any way? --Cerez365™ 01:29, August 22, 2011 (UTC)
During episode 'The Retired Granny's Determination' (Shippuden season 1 episode 12). The info is important, because out of everyone in rookie nine, kishi has decided to show us just Sakura's reaction to the news. It's also important info if narusaku is ever going to happen. Sky89 (talk) 16:00, October 28, 2011 (UTC)
- Only to use the Delicate Illness Extraction Technique. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 06:37, November 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Just you. It's the forest floor.--Cerez365™ 23:06, February 8, 2012 (UTC)
- So she just happend to sit in a puddle?--220.127.116.11 (talk) 23:09, February 8, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't know what it is exactly, it's possibly water. It could be moss/forest vegetation but if you look back a few pages you'll see it all over the ground.Cerez365™ 23:35, February 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Um, no. It's not hate. It's because her introductory quote didn't exactly display her character like the other 3's did. Skitts (talk) 07:21, February 26, 2012 (UTC)
I am sick and tired of people saying "Though she is deeply saddened by what Sasuke has become, it is shown that she is in love with him nonetheless." And what proof do they have? The "I'm in love with someone else" thing in Chapters 539 and 540. Does anyone else but me have an open mind about Sakura's feelings? Here's what I think. If Sakura loved Sasuke, she would be thinking about Sasuke when she said "I'm in love with someone else" and have a type of hint of happiness or love on her face. But she thinks of Sasuke when the Iwa Shinobi said "If it's someone that you like, he's bound to be a good person" and she looks saddened when she thinks of Sasuke. Does anyone agree with me when I say that she is GUILTY from ever having feelings for Sasuke, by the look on her face? Why can't people keep an open mind?—This unsigned comment was made by AyanoPhoenixFairy (talk • contribs) .
- More like being sad over who the person she loves became. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 22:49, April 11, 2012 (UTC)
Dude she was JUST thinking about Sasuke. Until and unless she says "I love (Put random person's name here)" then we can't say for sure. Sakura's feelings are not yet confirmed.—This unsigned comment was made by AyanoPhoenixFairy (talk • contribs) .
Yes. I'm sick of the plain denial on this site sometimes. I've told people to put their preferences aside before. Now too, please don't infer facts that aren't clearly present. All we can say is that she thinks of Sasuke (who lokes kinda scary tbh) with a depressed look. That's it. --Narutodude (talk) 04:17, May 15, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't see any preferences, really. In said chapter, when random shinobi guy says 'Whoever they are, they must be a great person!', she sadly thinks of Sasuke. Now, that's not to say she may or may not have been feeling guily about having loved him before as someone above pointed out, but at the very least given the context, that's the least speculatory thing. Skitts (talk) 04:51, May 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Yes and there's no more thing to discuss here. —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me|My Wiki) 05:37, May 15, 2012 (UTC)
Okay, who the heck reverted the edit? Please, if you have a problem with the simple thing illustrated in the manga, say so on the talk page. Do not under any circumstances post things that you think are true but are decided untrue on the talk page. Someone please revert edit, since I can't exactly login from here.--18.104.22.168 (talk) 13:34, May 15, 2012 (UTC)
This should be rewritten. If anybody would bother to read it, it describes Sakura as ugly, shallow, and emphisises her bad qualities. At one point it even says "Hahaha" as a sentence. No matter how you feel about Sakura, opinions don't belong in an article. —This unsigned comment was made by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) .
- You must be reading an old revision of the article, those edits were reversed almost as soon as they happened. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 11:56, June 4, 2012 (UTC)
STOP LETTING SHIPPERS EDIT THE ARTICLES
I was reading through Personality section and what do I find? Half of it looks like it was written by a shipper. I don't know how this stuff keeps getting approved. Listen I understand you all have your favorite ships, but the purpose of these articles is to present facts about the characters, not for people to present their opinions as facts.—This unsigned comment was made by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) .
- Firstly, machines don't edit here, people do. Following that I have two questions.
- A shipper is a person who believes that certain characters are in love or belong together. TricksterKing (talk) 11:25, July 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh. Well I'm tired of beating that horse. If it were for I, there would be no mention of feelings or love (Shinobi Rule #25) But because we're an encyclopaedia, everything must be accounted for. However, if you feel that part seems a bit too shippy feel free to still mention it here.--Cerez365™(talk) 11:54, July 17, 2012 (UTC)
I can't see the "(anime only)" above her parents' names... Is this right? Abe 18:04,7/26/2012
They aren't anime-only. They are Kishi's creations, he always wanted to include them in the manga but didn't find the right opportunity, and introducing them this late would be pointless, as few give a fuck about who are Sakura's parents. He introduced them in the upcoming movie instead, and animators made an episode to introduce them in the "canon" as well.--Elveonora (talk) 18:28, July 26, 2012 (UTC)
- They never had made a debut in manga, so it IS anime/movie only.--Spcmn (talk) 18:39, July 26, 2012 (UTC)
As far I know, this wiki is very strict to where does something appear, however I don't know how do you deal with the canonical question and stuff. But the fact is that these guys only appeared in Anime and Movie, and should be treated like such. Abe 19:08,7/26/2012
- Indeed we usually use "anime only" as a indicate of non-canonical information, but this isn't the case. I vote to use a "~~movie and anime only" and explain their value in trivia space.--Spcmn (talk) 19:11, July 26, 2012 (UTC)
- Don't you already have something (a character, a jutsu) that appeared in Anime and Movie only? We just need to do the same as it. Abe 19:18,7/26/2012
It's not necessary, their infobox already states that they appear in "anime and movie" thus there's no reason for "anime only" when it's obvious, it would also confuse people about their canonical status--Elveonora (talk) 19:38, July 26, 2012 (UTC)
i think is canonical in sakura bio they are her parent the name are created by kishimoto and even the design... but the fact they appear only in the anime and movie is important only on theyr page. this is different from hinata and hanabi mother because are created by the author --Nitram86 (talk) 19:49, July 26, 2012 (UTC)
I searched a bit and found this: Choji's Mom is listed in his infobox as anime-only. Shouldn't we follow this? I mean, just because Sakura's parents appeared in movie too doesn't seem a reason to treat it canonical... Abe 19:57,7/26/2012
They are canonical according to Kishimoto's interviews. The only reason why they are yet to appear in manga is because they are minor and it's too late, as the story is reaching a conclusion--Elveonora (talk) 20:15, July 26, 2012 (UTC)
Oh Kishi said that in an interview? Then it's fine. Sorry didn't know about it. Abe 20:29,7/26/2012
Until they do appear in the manga, they should be listed as anime only. However, there are technical issues it seems, which make it very hard to make something appear as anime-only in an infobox when it's actually anime and movie. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 00:23, July 27, 2012 (UTC)
is it worth showing?
what would you say if this was put up to show how much the notion to kill sasuke affected her? like how learning his clan's hatred filled past affected sasuke. Just tell me your hate-less opinion. Justin Holland (talk) 20:38, October 27, 2012 (UTC)
So i've heard several times that Sakura loves being barefoot and you can see hear barefoot really often in the anime. So why not add it to the Trivia 188.8.131.52 (talk) 03:52, November 2, 2012 (UTC)