Attack of the Twin Demons
- Give it time. I think with all these pages moving all over the place, things get mixed up. -- Fmakck - Talk - Contributions 08:42, January 3, 2011 (UTC)
Merging With Others..
In the anime, I'm unsure about the manga, Ukon mentions to Kiba that when he merges with him, once in Cursed Seal Stage 2 he is able to merge with others. This phrase creates a doubt in my mind they're able to do it when they're outside of the cursed seal state, more of a bonus to his kekai genkai rather than it being within their ability. Just want to bring this up SillyJ3styyy (talk) 07:07, February 17, 2011 (UTC)
- The Cursed Seal doesn't give you new powers, it merely amplifies your own. If they are able to do it with the Cursed Seal, it is within their powers and they can learn to do it without the Cursed Seal. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 09:45, February 17, 2011 (UTC)
I'm new here but i could've sworn this kekkei Genkai was called "Soma no ko" (back when I looked up this kekkei Genkai a few years ago). Can some1 fill me in here?Mr.Quackman (talk) 06:52, August 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Heller~welcomer~ "Soma no Ko" is actually this technique→ Attack of the Twin Demons their kekkei genkai has apparently never been named.--Cerez365™ 13:49, August 10, 2011 (UTC)
yang or yin or both
- Nothing has been said on what their KG is so we can not put anything downJoshbl56 (talk) 20:27, September 28, 2011 (UTC)
No Kekkei Genkai!
- It is, the fourth databook just has it wrong. • Seelentau 愛 議 22:35, February 27, 2015 (UTC)
- lol. Something that appeared at least a DECADE before the 4th Databook existed, that was explicitly stated to be a Kekkei Genkai, is apparently not a Kekkei Genkai. Ok then. --Sajuuk [Mod] talk | contribs | Channel 22:38, February 27, 2015 (UTC)
And if ...
- No... Just no... B-Zetsu doesn't merge with other targets, he coats them. Maybe do more research next time?--Omojuze (talk) 10:29, June 10, 2015 (UTC)