can someone explain this jutsu to me? Vik0z0z 17:33, 24 January 2009 (UTC)
- He makes two Rasengans, apperently conected by Sage chakra, and uses them as Twin Rasengan. Jacce 17:43, 24 January 2009 (UTC)
- i checked onemanga's translation, and it said it was double rasengan. and there is a page for both of the jutsu, and they both say that it was the jutsu naruto used on Animal Path.
So, which one is it?
- Naruto uses Rasen Rengan (螺旋連丸, Spiralling Group of Spheres), which appears to be two normal Rasengan used simultaneously, to defeat Pain's Animal Realm. "Double Rasengan" is simply a very, very liberal translation of the Japanese Rasen Rengan.
- In Japanese, "Double Rasengan" would be Nijū Rasengan (二重螺旋丸), while "Twin Rasengan" would be Sōrasengan (双螺旋丸) --ShounenSuki 18:01, 24 January 2009 (UTC)
THIS SHOULD NOT BE ON HERE how many time do I have to explain RASENRENGAN is not in the English Translated Manga this is from a foreign language meaning unless everyone on this site starts speaking spansih german or whatever this is from its not supposed to be here this is a ENGLISH NARUTO WIKI SITE and this article should be deleated immediatly Twin Rasengan which should be should be Double Rasengan is the same thing and its already on Naruto's move list you think just cauae Naruto's in Sage Mode this is a different justu ITS NOT Sage Mode enhances Narutos jutsu making them more powerful not different Hermit's Art Great Ball Rasengan is a prime example its just Naruto using Great Ball Rasengan to its limit in Sage Mode hence the name there arent any true ORIGINAL Sage Techniques there all techniques enhanced by Sage Chakra or just Combinations —This unsigned comment was made by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) on 17:03, January 25, 2009.
- Please actually read the talkpage before you go making accusations. "rasenrengan" is not Spanish. "rasenrengan" is the romanization of "螺旋連丸" which is the Kanji used for this move in the original Japanese manga. "rasenrengan" is used instead of the literal translation because "rasengan" has not been left untranslated in the English versions as well. And as for your comment about sage techniques not being original because they are just enhancements or combinations, that has no point. 90% of the moves in naruto are variations of other moves, if we actually listened to your logic Twin Rasengan, Demon Fox Rasengan, Seven-Colored Rasengan, Gelel Rasengan, Multiple Shadow Clone Technique, Wind Release: Rasengan, Great Ball Rasengan, Lightning Blade, Flapping Chidori, and dozens of other moves would be deleted despite the fact that many of them actually have entries in the databook. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Jan 26, 2009 @ 02:44 (UTC)
Yeah Dantman you know that out of all those techniques you listed only Rasengan, Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu, Wind Style Rasengan, Great Ball Rasengan and Lightning Blade have official canon names the others are names fans have given or are from naruto playing cards or the video games what I care for is the Manga and Anime not the fillers because thats what this site was created for not to list techniques and information from Naruto playing cards or video games if I wanted that then I would buy those as well
I dont get why this is on here whats the difference between this and twin rasengan its says rasenrengan is two rasengans connected I dont see them connected at all all I see is Naruto using two rasengans at the same time besides RASENRENGAN that sounds really lame and stupid and it says Double Rasengan in the manga why not use that —This unsigned comment was made by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) on 22:31, January 25, 2009.
- Rasenrengan makes about as much sense as rasengan or chidori does. We're not here to use names based on your opinion of what is lame or not. Rasenrengan is the name the manga gives us, and it's the name we're using. The Manga does not give us "Double Rasengan" that is a fan name that a scanalation give the technique, not the official name. Despite whatever you like to believe Twin Rasengan and Rasenrengan are different techniques, with different pronunciation and characters.
- As for your take on what this site was "created for", it's not your place to decide what this wiki's goals are. Goals are created by the community, and the community has chosen to document Naruto as a whole, and that includes every bit of the Anime, Manga, Movies, Filler arcs, and games. I'm the founder of the wiki and even that's not something I decide on my own. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Jan 26, 2009 @ 06:19 (UTC)
This page "http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Rasenrengan" and "http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Hermit%27s_Art:_Rasenrengan" are identical pages.
The pages "http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Rasenrengan" and "http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Hermit%27s_Art:_Rasenrengan" are identical pages, http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Rasenrengan should be deleted because its page has a incorect title (Hermit's Art: Rasenrengan instead of just Rasenrengan), information, and pictures, it is an exact copy of http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Hermit%27s_Art:_Rasenrengan . The technique itself dosent even exist, only the Hermit's Art: Rasenrengan exists, not both Hermit's Art: Rasenrengan and Rasenrengan.
Alright, to clear this up (though I am not a staff worker or anything; just a smart, inteligent Naruto fan. First off, when has Naruto used this 'Twin Rasengan'? Oh, that's right; once in one of his movies. Now; the manga has never depitcted him using such a technique - because he hasn't in the STORY-LINE Manga (which is what the manga is, straight from start to finish story; no fillers). Rasenregan is the name of the technique he uses in Sage/Hermit Mode; inside of the mouth of one of the toads (Gammabunta I believe). He uses two Rasengan at the same time - attacking with double the strength of a normal Rasengan, plus the strength given by Sage Mode. Next I be i'll read about how Senpou - Oodama Rasengan isn't a real 'Sage Attack' either. Used by Naruto in the manga - LeafNinja.com says this -- Senpou • Oodama Rasengan is a Ninjutsu technique used by Uzumaki Naruto. After entering Sennin Mode, Naruto is able to assist two Kage Bunshin in the creation of two giant spiral spheres. Unlike normal Oodama Rasengan, Naruto is able to wield the jutsu without the aid of a clone, allowing the Kage Bunshin to move freely.
- Ok...what in the hell are you talking about?--TheUltimate3 01:14, 26 February 2009 (UTC)
- Both, I would think. Nature chakra makes everything stronger, to include punches, kicks, taijutsu, ninjutsu, genjutsu, sneezing, and whatever else you can think of. One Rasengan is physically devastating, so two is borderline overkill. Combine that with Sage Mode and I'd say this is one of the most powerful techniques in Naruto's arsenal. --Ech0six (talk) 13:52, June 13, 2010 (UTC)
If the Rasengan is not called "Spiralling Spheres", why should the "Spiralling Serial Spheres" be called what it is? I prefer Sage Technique: Rasengan Barrage. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 23:38, December 3, 2011 (UTC)
There's no form plural in Japanese, it all comes from context. If you read discussions both in this talk page and linked in this article, you'll see that it was decided that if it doesn't contain Rasengan or Rasenshuriken exactly as that, it gets translated, because they would be too long, or too similar to each other. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 23:44, December 3, 2011 (UTC)
Considering our policy of not translating main jutsu type names, I think that this should be moved to "Senjutsu: Spiralling Serial Spheres". This isn't like barrier ninjutsu, medical ninjutsu or reincarnation ninjutsu. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 18:49, January 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Would that include moving all the techniques with "Sage Art" in their name O.o?--Cerez365™ 19:19, January 19, 2012 (UTC)