- we just gonna roll with it now until we get a name.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 22:25, June 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Anyone else starting to get annoyed by sheer number of rasengan variations, i have a feeling this isn't gonna stop anytime soon... - SimAnt 22:32, June 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes yes we are all aware of how utterly uncreative Kishimoto has gotten with Naruto. Excluding all the variants boy got two Jutsu, Shadow Clone and Rasengan. Dude's never gonna be a Chunin.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 22:37, June 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Four jutsu, you forgot transformation and One Thousand Years of Death (Jōnin level :P). - SimAnt 22:39, June 16, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm looking forward to Rikudō Yōkoken: Senpō: Fūton: Chō Oiroke Tajū Baika Baka Ōdama Rasenshuriken Kage Bunshin Rendangan Mangekyō no Tsurugi(The Six Paths of Demon Fox Fist: Sage Art: Wind Release: Super Sexy Multiple Multi-Size Stupid Great Ball Spiraling Shuriken Shadow Clone Combo Sphere Kaleidoscope Sword). ~SnapperTo 22:47, June 16, 2010 (UTC)
That is already taken for his Rasenrengan. How about Sage Style: Great Rasengan Barrage. Considering, in the title, great ball spiralling sphere is covered by just Oodami Rasengan. DemonFoxsCloak (talk) 11:14, June 24, 2010 (UTC)
Regardless, "Sage Art: Super Great Ball Spiraling Large Group Spheres" is quite a mouth-full. It was simplified to "Sage Art: Super Great Ball Rasengan Barrage" for a short time, but then someone changed it back. --Abells92 (talk) 20:10, June 24, 2010 (UTC)
- I changed it back, because the words "Barrage" is not in the title. We use the direct translations of jutsu (with minor exceptions), but we don't just throw words in.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 20:55, June 24, 2010 (UTC)
- he didn't ACTUALLY make the shadow clones. He did actually go into sage mode, as noted by Yamato, but no physical shadow clones appeared. He was fighting the kyuubi inside of his mind, so i dont think the restrictions that he has in actuality apply in the environment he fought the nine-tails in. --Abells92 (talk) 19:19, June 17, 2010 (UTC)
- That likely would require entering the battlefield and making all of the clones in non-sage mode with Pain right there to attack while trying. Not necessarily easy or safe. Doing it on the mental plane while his physical body is motionless, however, presents less problem. ZeroSD (talk) 18:24, June 20, 2010 (UTC)
I think the only-three-for-the-battlefield restriction only applied earlier because there were those 2 other clones gathering natural energy. Naruto said that if he made too many other clones, the ones gathering natural energy would "get confused." However, since none of the clones are actually gathering energy this time, I think he can create as many as he needs. 126.96.36.199 (talk) 13:44, June 18, 2010 (UTC)
His limit on clones is two only when he is gathering natural energy. Only his main body was gathering the energy so it wouldnt matter how many clones he has.
- No, why would you say that? --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 14:15, July 21, 2010 (UTC)
When does this move come in generations?
When does this move come in generations? I didnt see it in any trailer And if some people say that nine-tails chakra mode is confirmed then that means the fight with the nine tails is confirmed Well i say no maybe they will do the same like heroes 3 they put characters but the story mode of them doesnt even exists like pain and konan —This unsigned comment was made by EzioLover (talk • contribs) .
- In one of the scans released about the game, mainly one featuring Gaara, Temari and Kankurō, there was a screenshot of this technique being used, most likely as a special. Zooming in, you can clearly see the kanji naming the technique. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 18:53, January 11, 2012 (UTC)
In "The Last", I'm pretty sure Naruto used a non-Senjutsu version of this (but he was in the Nine-Tails Chakra Mode). Should we make a non-Senjutsu version of this, or should we just stay with this?--Omojuze (talk) 17:24, January 17, 2015 (UTC)