What do you hear for the first part of the technique's name? I always hear " Araumi ", which is the japonese word for Rough Sea, and something like " Shinshin " in the second part. (talk) 02:07, March 20, 2013 (UTC)

The first part is probably 荒海, but I definitely hear a "no" in the middle, like "something no Jutsu". Once Japanese videos and screencaps become more common place, we'll probably get it. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 02:12, March 20, 2013 (UTC)

Rough Sea Splash

荒海飛沫 (Araumi Shibuki: Rough Sea Splash) (talk) 07:55, April 27, 2013 (UTC)