Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Animation Errors and Changes
I've noticed that this episode has mainly two errors/changes in it:
- In the manga, when Kakashi manages to slice through Fuguki's torso with the Kubikiribōchō, he applied a lightning chakra flow on the sword to increase its piercing. In the anime, he didn't.
- In the manga, when the two transformed white Zetsu are about to attack Sakura and Shizune in the Logistical Support and Medical Division. Naruto stroked them with his Twin Rasengan, in the anime, he simply hit them with his body. http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a553/anaspet06/Shakhmootssign_zps2a261e68.png(Contact) 19:15, July 19, 2013 (UTC)
- Not just that:
- Terumi using a complete different coloured Yōton when in the manga she did not used any technique.
- Gaara questions Mū's hability, like their naming the technique, and the manga he only looks surprised.
- When Madara shoes up, in the manga they looked terrified, and in the anime they looked lik "Oh well". Dan.Faulkner (talk) 19:22, July 19, 2013 (UTC)
- I don't get your third point. And by the way, it should be written in the Anime-Manga Differences article and this episode article as well. http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a553/anaspet06/Shakhmootssign_zps2a261e68.png(Contact) 21:10, July 19, 2013 (UTC)
Elaborating on Dan's 3rd point. The anime has seemed to downplay Madara's arrival. Gaara's group appears noticeably less concerned than in the manga. --Questionaredude (talk) 22:01, July 19, 2013 (UTC)