- Because very little people either knew this article existed or cared about it if it did. /shrug move it.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 11:59, October 3, 2009 (UTC)
- I don't know how...:D
- then i propose to create a new Sub Jutsu Type in the jutsu page for the techniques that are related to lifeforce chakra and i have just 1 question why the hell did you create Flower Ninja Art they are not even in the manga!and there are 4 of them in total... it is much better if you remove it and add the part for lifeforce.
- Ignorance is no excuse. Signing your post is explained just above the edit field whenever you edit a talkpage.
- Life force chakra doesn't exist and there is only one technique that uses life force, that I know of: One's Own Life Reincarnation. Susanoo "eats away at one's life" so it might also consume life force, but the exact mechanics are uncertain. It might just be so taxing that it slowly corrodes the body until it dies.
- Those Flower Ninja Arts are apparently from an anime-only arc. This wiki focuses on all parts of the Naruto franchise, not just the manga. Those techniques have as much right to be here as any other. --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 19:14, December 6, 2009 (UTC)
Reincarnation or Resurrection
Which one is more accurate? I think that resurrection is a more accurate description, unless there are cultural aspects of the term I'm not familiar with. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 23:24, May 26, 2011 (UTC)
- The term used (転生) doesn't mean 'resurrection', it means 'reincarnation'. Besides, going by the manga techniques, both terms are equally valid. There are about as many techniques that involve resurrection (bringing a dead soul back to life in their own body) as there are techniques involving reincarnation (bringing a soul back to life in a different body). —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 00:07, May 27, 2011 (UTC)