"...no eye-related kekkai genkai (dojutsu) are supposed to be able to interfere with one another."
- Does anyone know where this was explained?
Arrancar79 19:56, 13 August 2008 (UTC)
- This Doujutsu was never named in the anime so that name is fake 184.108.40.206 (talk) 16:42, January 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Fake. People will always invent fake Japanese names for stuff that goes unnamed in the manga and anime. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 19:10, January 19, 2011 (UTC)
It would be nice to mention that this was a Filler episode of the anime. There is no reference in the manga to this, and like some other techniques are made up by the anime-creators to look "Cool". like the one episode where one person got all 5 element-chakra. while in the manga is explained that that is not possible.—This unsigned comment was made by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) .
- It already says in the infobox that it only appears in the anime. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 22:57, July 4, 2011 (UTC)
- This is not the place to ask this, but when Kakashi begins training Naruto, he says that it takes years to learn using a nature, even if you have an affinity. It is possible to learn them all, but doing so would take more than a lifetime. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 18:13, December 29, 2011 (UTC)
- The only person who would know all 5 elemental chakra natures anyway without training is someone bearing the Rinnegan, and since only one person is ever in possession of it, it's more likely a rarity. --speysider (talk) 18:22, December 29, 2011 (UTC)
In one of the episodes,in attempt to kill himself along with Raiga , Ranmaru tries to fall into an abyss and "summons" a kind of mist around them to keep raiga blind. Was that mist a genjutsu granted by his dõjutsu or a ninjutsu ?—This unsigned comment was made by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs) .
- Not too sure it's a genjutsu since the others could see it, so i'd say ninjutsu. And it was definitely granted by his kekkei genkai.--Cerez365™
Thx,and another doubt..as we know,his eyes are also able to perform genjutsus,but these genjutsus are wide-range illusions or mind-tricking illusions like the sharingan ones? —This unsigned comment was made by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) .
I've been reviewing the episode and noticed that Ranmaru refers to him as Eye Color Wine or something. Do not know if it's a name, I just want to help. —This unsigned comment was made by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) .