Controversial Reasons Deletion
The "Controversial Reasons" contains fan speculation without much evidence.
- The section contends that Kakashi failing to copy Haku's Hyouton techniques is proof that one Kekkei genkai cannot interfere with another. The actual reason Kakashi can't copy Haku's techniques because he can't mix water and ice-element chakra.
- The secon notes that Ranmaru's eye techniques cannot possibly exist in the Narutoverse because there were only three. Jiraiya, on Page 2 of Chapter 373, refers to three "great" eye techniques, not three in all. It would be possible that other less powerful eye techniques exist, or that Jiraiya simply doesn't know about them (Ranmaru isn't even a ninja, let alone an especially powerful one). While the ability to create chakra-based illusions and predict attacks is troublesome, it hardly compares to the Byakugan's range and depth of insight, the hypnotic abilities of the Sharingan or the powerful ninjutsu of the Mangekyo Sharingan, let alone the unexplored abilities of the Rin'negan, so there is not enough evidence to call it a "great" doujutsu.
220.127.116.11 03:25, 30 June 2008 (UTC)
- You might want to try replacing the page with a proper copy from Wikipedia and then editing that stuff out if it's still there. As it stands, this page is a incorrect copy and is pending replacement with a real article... In short, it's junk to be trashed at the moment. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Jun 30, 2008 @ 04:10 (UTC)
- imo yes :) ~IndxcvNovelist →talk • contribs • watty← 12:46, October 17, 2014 (UTC)
These technique's that he uses deserve articles guys. making a page for his genjutsu would be allowed since we have kakko's genjutsu page. his other techniques are even more deserving. Munchvtec (talk) 21:51, January 3, 2015 (UTC)
- okay Munchvtec (talk) 07:38, January 12, 2015 (UTC)