- No rank and we don't know.--Cerez365™ 05:16, July 5, 2011 (UTC)
Rain Tiger Variant?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-tMfaylbuY (around 1:34)
Both the manga and anime, in the end of the fight against Jiraiya, Pain seems to try to confirm that prevent Fukasaku to flee with Jiraiya's message by placing your hand on the ocean surface. It would be a variant of this technique? Thunder God Cid (talk) 15:21, October 1, 2011 (UTC)
- I don't think so, assuming that what Deva did is even a "technique" they don't seem remotely related.--Cerez365™ 15:28, October 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Even if we consider that in both cases he seems to felt the presence of something through the water? Do you consider the act of putting his hand on the water just a symbolic gesture that he could not capture him? This seems, especially in the anime, have been done with some purpose. Thunder God Cid (talk) 15:42, October 1, 2011 (UTC)
I have great fear about what this might potentially do but... Konan seemed to have used this possibly O.o At least the sensory link bit?--Cerez365™ 13:02, March 1, 2012 (UTC)
- She has no control over rain, I don't even see how it could be implied.--Deva 27 13:14, March 1, 2012 (UTC)
- You know... right before they cut to the music dance intro and then she finds Tobi ._. Why must you crush my dreams so Q_Q --Cerez365™ 13:18, March 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Ah Deva's right all she did was turn around. I swore I saw her paperport to the location but I mixed the scenes up.--Cerez365™ 21:06, March 1, 2012 (UTC)
On the Amegakure page, it says that "The only thing that Ame's citizens could conclusively say about Pain was that he stopped the perpetual rain every Sunday and whenever he had to leave the village. (Naruto chapter 368, pages 7-8)" But on the Rain Tiger at Will Technique page it says "Pain made it rain every Sunday in Amegakure, or whenever he had to leave the village."