What's the point of the first and last trivias? Neither of them should be there since the first obviously doesn't count since the animators made him and not Kishimoto and the last one is comparing a canon to a filler character. SeaTerror (talk) 07:28, August 18, 2010 (UTC)
- "Canonicity" doesn't matter. If something is relevant, it is included. While I agree that the trivia comparing him to Zabuza should be removed, the lack of a name-similarity is worth mentioning. ~SnapperTo 16:14, August 18, 2010 (UTC)
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
- OK, thanks. I just didn't know if it was actually said anywhere. Dueler65 (talk) 08:36, August 9, 2011 (UTC)
Should we add something to trivia that although he wears the bandages around his neck like the last set of Seven, he isn't a part of that set? Or something along those lines. I just find it strange how he wears the bandages around his neck like the last set did. SusanooUnleashed (talk) 12:29, December 16, 2011 (UTC)
The page says that he has both Water and Lightning Release, but dosen't he only have Lightning release when he uses the Kiba swords? shoulden't it then stand (Through Kiba) as it does with Ameyuri Ringo? --Kasan94 (talk) 20:14, January 10, 2012 (UTC)
- There was a Lightning Release technique he used without using the swords. We've been through this already. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 20:18, January 10, 2012 (UTC)
Masashi is Directly Influenced by the Anime
Shouldn't there be a section for Masashi's influence by the anime? Example; Raiga never appeared in the manga and his blade was first seen and named in the anime. Also, Gaara's student appeared in the anime before she did in the manga. —This unsigned comment was made by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs) .
- Matsuri appeared in Part II of the manga way before she appeared in Part I of the anime. And unless there's proof that the author was influenced by the anime, there's always the possibility of him having to provide them with content. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 17:54, June 8, 2012 (UTC)
To the trivia.
- No. Their character designs were from movie characters, but the fact is they possessed different kekkei genkai, meaning they were not the same characters. And even if they were, those would be movie characters, not anime characters. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 23:53, March 12, 2014 (UTC)