What's Going To Be Here?
Alright, for those of you you don't know (in which case you maybe shouldn't be here) Naruto is both an anime and a manga. And that, for this section anyways, causes a problem, beacuse I'm so indesive I don't know what to put here. What I'm going for is a link to an area with the plot of Naruto but I also want to do a summory of either each book or each episode. This is where you come in. Please vote below on which one you would like below:
- Summory of each book
- Summory of each episode
- No plot at all
Thanks for your help. User: LoneWolf 5
- Why not make the plot page a short overview of the general theme of the Naruto plotline and the differences between the Anime and Manga. We'll also make a page for the Overview of the Anime Plotline and one for the Overview of the Manga Plotline. And there isn't much else to write about Naruto after you're done with characters, jutsus, areas, etc... so we'll also have room to do an overview of every Anime and Manga book and episode in their own articles. Dantman (Talk) 04:23, 31 January 2007 (UTC)
Differences in Manga and Anime
Shiore's cause of death
Is it to much speculating to say that he died from Kusanagi Sword: Long Sword of the Heavens? Judging from episode 29, he died from a stab wound around his belly. Jacce | Talk 08:22, December 5, 2009 (UTC)
I don't understand
Should they be listed? Characters like Gaara, Shizune, Fukasaku and Kakashi died in Part 2, but were later resurrected. It's different from resurrection through Edo Tensei, so we don't need to worry about that one. Another matter I'd like to bring up is of flashback deaths. How should they be listed? For example, we know Minato died before the start of the series, but it's quite likely we'll actually see his death in a chapter or two. Should he be listed as having had his death shown in the current arc? Izuna's funeral was shown as a flashback/story telling, should it be mentioned in the death section? Same for other "told to be dead"/"death shown in flashback" characters. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 23:03, July 24, 2010 (UTC)
Fourth Great Shinobi World War Arc?
Who thought it was a great idea to do the plot up in alphabetical order rather than chronological? Frankly its confusing as hell from a novice's point of view. —This unsigned comment was made by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) .
- No one, as far as I can see. What gave you that impression? Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 01:22, May 4, 2012 (UTC)
- "Due to the MediaWiki upgrade many parts of the site will appear broken such as filterable lists. We do ask that you bear with us as the issues are addressed."--Cerez365™(talk) 16:37, September 2, 2012 (UTC)
Arc Names from Stealth Volume: Road to Ninja
The Stealth Volume: Road to Ninja volume was given away as a promotional book along with Volume 61 to commemorate the movie. It's published in basically the exact same format as a normal volume, except instead of featuring chapters it has three special features relating to the new film: "Road of Naruto", an overview of all the story arcs up through the Fourth Shinobi World War; "Road to Naruto the Movie", the one-shot manga chapter; and "Making of Road to Ninja," a lengthy interview with Kishimoto that includes some of his concept sketches and design notes. It can be read online in its entirety on the 2012 Naruto Special Website on Shonenjump.com. The interesting thing is that the Road of Naruto section features official names and subtitles for all of the story arcs; most of this information has in fact been reproduced on the Special Website.
I'm going to go ahead and translate the names here:
- 1. Road to Shinobi (“忍”の道へー, "Shinobi" no Michiē)
- 2. Survival Training Commences!! (スバイバル演習開始！！, Subaibaru Enshū Kaishi!!)
- 3. The Demon of the Hidden Mist Arrives!! (霧隠れの鬼神現る！！, Kirigakure no Kijin Araware!!)
- 4. The Chūnin Selection Exams Commence!! (中忍選抜試験開始！！, Chūnin Senbatsu Shiken Kaishi!!)
- 5. The Konoha Destruction Disturbance!! (木ノ葉崩しの争乱!!, Konoha Kuzushi no Sōran!!)
- 6. The Mysterious Akatsuki Organization Invades!! (謎の組織“暁”襲来！！, Nazo no Soshiki "Akatsuki" Shūrai!!)
- 7. Search for the Fifth Hokage Candidate (五代目火影候補探索, Godaime Hokage Kōho Tansaku)
- 8. Deathmatch! The Sasuke Rescue Mission!! (死闘！サスケ奪回任務！！, Shitō! Sasuke Dakkai Ninmu!!)
- Opposing Forces Clash at the Valley of the End!! (雌雄を決する終末の谷の戦い！！, Shiyū o Kessuru Shūmatsu no Tani no Tatakai!!)
- 9. Rescue the Kazekage!! (風影を奪還せよ！！, Kazekage o Dakkan seyo!!)
- 10. Tenchi Bridge Reconnaissance!! (天地橋偵察！！, Tenchi-bashi Teisatsu!!)
- 11. Akatsuki's Immortal Combo Attacks!! (“暁”不死コンビを討て！！, "Akatsuki" Fushi-Konbi o Ute!!)
- 12. Team Hebi Assembles!! (小隊“蛇”結成！！, Shōtai "Hebi" Kessei!!)
- 13. Deathmatch! Sasuke vs Deidara!! (死闘！サスケＶＳデイダラ！！, Shitō! Sasuke Bāsasu Deidara!)
- 14. Uchiha Brothers Decisive Battle!! (うちは兄弟決戦！！, Uchiha Kyōdai Kessen!!)
- 15. Pain's Assault!! (ペイン急襲！！, Pein Kyūshū!!)
- 16. The Five Kage Summit is Held!! (五影会談開催！！, Gokage Kaidan Kaisai!!)
- 17. Showdown! Nine-Tails!! (対決！“九尾”！！, Taiketsu! "Kyūbi"!!)
- The Shinobi World War to Decide the Future!! (未来を決める忍界大戦！！, Mirai o Kimeru Ninkai Taisen!!)
Note that the "Opposing Forces Clash at the Valley of the End!!" is described as the 9th story arc on the Special Website's story section, offsetting the numbering for the following arcs. In the book it's simply the header of a big two-page spread about the battle. Likewise, the final listing is the header of a two-page spread about the war, but becomes the 19th arc (due to the offset) on the website, where it's renamed Outbreak of the Fourth Shinobi World War!! (第四次忍界大戦、勃発！！, Daiyonji Ninkai Taisen, Boppatsu!!).
Maybe it's as I said and the original white zetsu isn't a creation but simply was a dude bathed in Hashi's DNA that turned him into a plantman. Only his clones were born from the "tree" That would also explain the blood type part.--Elveonora (talk) 19:59, November 24, 2012 (UTC)
- It's possible that there's something to it. There could be a lot of possible reasons why Zetsu would be classified as Kusagakure. Perhaps it's part of a false identity he uses, perhaps there is more to his origins than just being grown from a giant lotus using Hashirama's DNA, or perhaps it's simply an error on the part of the website staff. The character chart isn't included in the book, so for now, I'd lean towards the latter. It might be worth noting in his trivia section, however. You can read the full book online here, by the way. FF-Suzaku (talk) 20:21, November 24, 2012 (UTC)