- Here is some more information from that advert:
- Full title: Naruto Shippūden the Movie: The Lost Tower (劇場版 NARUTO -ナルト- 疾風伝 ザ・ロストタワー, Gekijōban NARUTO Shippūden Za Rosuto Tawā)
- Director: Masahiko Murata (むらた雅彦, Murata Masahiko)
- Script: Junki Takegami (武上純希, Takegami Junki)
- Character design: Tetsuya Nishio (西尾鉄也, Nishio Tetsuya)
- Music: Yasuharu Takanashi (高梨康治, Takanashi Yasuharu) - Blade (刃–yaiba–)
- Naruto Uzumaki: Junko Takeuchi (竹内純子, Takeuchi Junko)
- Minato Namikaze: Toshiyuki Morikawa (森川智之, Morikawa Toshiyuki)
- Crossing time and space, Naruto meets the Fourth Hokage: Minato Namikaze!! (ナルトが時空を超えて出逢ったのは四代目火影・波風ミナト!!, Naruto ga jikū o koete deatta nowa Yondaime Hokage: Namikaze Minato!!)
- The power of the Dragon Veins has been unleashed!! (解き放たれた龍脈の力!!, Tokihanatareta Ryūmyaku no chikara!!)
- Overwhelmed by the light, Naruto is sent to the past!! (光に飲まれたナルトが過去へ!!, Hikari no nomareta Naruto ga kako e!!')
- I hope this is of some use. --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 23:12, April 4, 2010 (UTC)
Just a note, 龍脈 (long mai) is the Chinese feng shui term for "ley lines", currents of energy that flow beneath the Earth. I translated a bunch of stuff over at Manga Helpers and used it to expand the article a bit. FF-Suzaku (talk) 20:04, April 5, 2010 (UTC)
- It's a movie. It's outside of the regular storyline. So to answer your question, no. It does not take place after the Pein and Naruto fight. Kracel (talk) 02:31, July 12, 2010 (UTC)
If this movie took place after their fight, then Naruto would've used Sage Mode to battle Puppet Mukade. I would imply that this took place after Jiraiya's death and before Pain attacked the village. -Chalie Boy Stro (FB Connector)
Also, Naruto found out that the forth was his father during the battle with Pein. If this did take place after the battle wouldn't he know that Minato is his father?—This unsigned comment was made by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) .
Episode 170, right after Izumo and Kotetsu are talking, there is a poster on the wall that is the same as this movies poster. SimAnt 18:14, July 30, 2010 (UTC)
In the trailer I saw a kid that looked like Naruto but it wasn't (not talking about Minato) at the risk of exposing a spoiler, (even though movie came out yesterday) could that have been Naruto's son? Maybe one who came from yet another 20 years from future or something?
- Sorry to spoil you but that `kid` is actualy Minato, he`s wearing a Yamato-like headband wich hides his hair, that`s why he looks like that Art-is-a-blast (talk) 14:25, August 4, 2010 (UTC)
Okay the 4th movie was released July 31st yet no new information on Wiki not on the plot, characters or jutsu nothing, nada, zip WHY!
You can watch it now
heres a link to where you can watch it: http://www.thenarutoshippuuden.com/naruto-shippuuden-movie-4-the-lost-tower/ Its actually just from a raw camera, so its not that good, no subs either, but you can get a general idea of what happens (and I dont think its the full movie either?-dunno, didnt watch the whole thing) . The ending and begginings are pretty strange though, they are....nah, I wont spoil it for you, but it is odd. That all I'm saying. Enjoy!;D --PuffcIyclopedia (talk) 16:40, August 16, 2010 (UTC)
According to Wikipedia, Rouran is, in fact, Loulan, or perhaps was named after it. How reasonable is that? Or is it that we should wait for some official translation? --Kiadony (talk) 14:43, November 12, 2010 (UTC)
Yes, it's named after that but there is nothing wrong with it. It is reasonable because culture of Japan is heavily influenced by China. Example, Kanji. In my opinion, I think is ok because I always feel Japanese and China are near relative.Bakurayuri (talk) 12:36, May 1, 2011 (UTC)
Anybody else realize Sara looks identical to Kushina when she was a girl?