what is that mysterious guy on cover of game? he's got fringe (?) on (my) left side. who is this? —This unsigned comment was made by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) .
- According to the website, he's a she and she's called Marisu (マリス). —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 13:06, February 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Does it say anything about her village? Her headband doesn't match any of the ones seen in the series so far. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 21:37, February 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Nope, sorry ^^ —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 22:46, February 21, 2011 (UTC)
- um... that wasn't Marisu, it's Alice.
Kunoichi101 (talk) 02:19, December 14, 2011 (UTC)kunoichi101Kunoichi101 (talk) 02:19, December 14, 2011 (UTC)
Here is a long trailer about the game- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfRyzBwMiiw
It shows more characters and little more about the gameplay Number-Guy (talk) 14:12, March 5, 2011 (UTC)
- I've added the debut of people/jutsu/tools I could see from that trailer. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 16:03, March 5, 2011 (UTC)
you forgot to add Hinata and ma and pa....just saying- anonymus. —This unsigned comment was made by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) .
- Hey "anonymus" you still have to sign your posts... ~ Fmakck© → Talk → Contributions ~ 00:41, March 15, 2011 (UTC)
The English title is to be called: Naruto Shippuden 3D: The New Era. So is it possible to change the title of this page? Gentle Moonlight (talk) 02:31, March 19, 2011 (UTC)
- It can be moved. ~SnapperTo 04:53, March 19, 2011 (UTC)
where's Ao confirmed to appear in this game?--Kiba91 (talk) 21:48, March 25, 2011 (UTC)
- anyone?! :S --Kiba91 (talk) 00:50, March 31, 2011 (UTC)
Oh your right, I cant seemed to find Ao in the trailer. can anyone explains this? —This unsigned comment was made by Gerronix13 (talk • contribs) .
- Removing until conformed.--Cerez365™ 16:09, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
Great Ball Rasenrengan
The GBR is twice in the box, but I dunno how to remove it. Could anyone do that, pls? Seelentau 愛議 22:56, June 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Probably some obscure cache problem. No idea how to solve it. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 00:38, June 15, 2011 (UTC)
Can anybody give me a link where they showed yamanaka ino in this game? I can't seem to find her in any trailer..
Not even Suigetsu, Jugo, Karin and Six Tailed Naruto are in. Something's wrong with this article 184.108.40.206 (talk) 17:04, June 30, 2011 (UTC)Madara
can anybody here explained what us actually going on??220.127.116.11 (talk) 16:20, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
Release in North America?
when i checked in wikipedia, there's no release in North America.
Kunoichi101 (talk) 02:18, December 14, 2011 (UTC)kunoich101Kunoichi101 (talk) 02:18, December 14, 2011 (UTC)
- As far as I can tell, it hasn't been announced yet. Joshbl56 03:02, December 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Disregard what I said a moment ago, this site says it was released in North America on March 27 (Even though Wikipedia had this page as a reference....) Joshbl56 03:09, December 14, 2011 (UTC)