Removed from "dead-end pages"?
- That list is automatically generated to list every article that doesn't link anywhere. You're thinking of "orphaned pages". ~SnapperTo 22:28, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
can you answer me one question, the picture from the charakters from the movie, they look pictures from videos from the web, if you watch it in the web, can you post a link?Screamo-fan (talk) 15:09, 24 August 2009 (UTC)
- It has been TWO months now!!!!!(188.8.131.52 (talk) 01:36, October 2, 2009 (UTC))
I understand if no ones been able to find a site that has the movie for us to watch it. But, should we at least post up info we got from the trailers? I mean, for one, one of the trailers showed a awsome five-second long scene of Gaara and Naruto fighting, something I know all the fans wanna know about. So we need to at LEAST post something saying like "Trailers for the movie show a fight scene between Naruto and Gaara" .... Hello? ANYONE?!
- You're fully capable of adding it if you find it relevant. ~SnapperTo 02:52, September 6, 2009 (UTC)
Well, since the raw is out, I think it's ok if we start updating stuff on the movie. I've made a couple minor changes myself, but bringing this up felt necessary. Is there any problems about adding info even though all we have is a raw? It does have Japanese subtitles, and even though I didn't understand 90% of what was being said, I think it was quite understandable. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 20:38, April 21, 2010 (UTC)
For the sake of having them listed, here are the techniques used in the movie we don't have articles on. Yet. I'll use the names Dattebayo used in their translation.
- Ichi used the Kuchiyose, Soutoja (Summoning: Dual Headed Snakes); Dakoumou (Snake Web) and Jasenshi (Spinning Snake Thorn).
- Ni used a summon using the Dragon handseal. Her beast could breathe fire.
- San didn't use things by himself, only his beast, and the beast he became with the other two. His bird had a wing beating attack that created some wind, and the exploding feathers.
- If you count shouting as announcing of a technique, Tenten used Kibaku Kunai (exploding kunai), just kunai with exploding tags.
- Kiba calls something Juujin Henge (Beast-human transformation), but that looks like Beast Human Clone to me.
- Gaara used loads of unnamed techniques. He traveled by soaring in the air after turning into sand, like Suigetsu turns into water; the sand sign he gave to Jiraiya; the sand boulders that exploded; and some sort of sandspout, when he was part person, part sand.
- Tsunade used something which looks like fuinjutsu on Kakashi, said to work like a time-bomb that would activate Kakashi's MS.
- Hiruko. Most of his stuff is already here, it just needs greater detail and a rename or two, but I think we should list his slicing bandages as a technique.
- Hiruko's chakra inhaling technique, presumed to be related to either Dark Release or the Chimera Technique, used twice. The Dark wave spreading from his body also, which he used to eliminate shadow clones.
- I assume Ichi used the Chimera technique at some point to fuse to the snake on his arm.
- Whip for Ni's weapons.
- The Juujin Henge technique is probably the Beast Human Clone and him going into the Four Legs Technique used at the same time.
- Strangely, when San uses the Chimera technique with the other two, the markings spread over their bodies similar to the summoning technique.
- All the chimera beasts could have pages for their attacks even if unnamed, such as the cords used by the chimera nin-dogs, as well as the breathing fire thing.
- Do we have the page for the exploding sand rocks technique and the sand slide technique?
I agree with the inhaling technique, but I think that the dark wave was an application of Demon Dragon Storm. When Ichi summoned the snakes, they were already summoned attached to his arms, he didn't merge with it afterwards or offscreen. Well noted about the whip. I saw the summoning like marks as well, will probably do to the trivia section. Agree on making pages for the beasts and their techniques, like fire breathing and exploding feathers. Exploding Sand Boulders and Sand Stream are already up. I'm in doubt if traveling as sand and the sandspout should have their own pages, or stay in the Sand Body. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 22:06, April 24, 2010 (UTC)
- At first Ichi had normal arms, and I think he used the Chimera Technique to merge with the snake. By the way, in one scene, you can see the Dark Release mark on Ichi's back too. --GoDai (talk) 01:35, April 26, 2010 (UTC)
The trivia section says this is the first time we see Naruto use a Rasengan without the aid of the Nine Tailed Fox's chakra or a shadow clone. I'm fairly sure that's untrue, but I don't have a source yet.
Is it referring to the Wind Release Rasenshuriken he uses at the end? Because he comes down through dark clouds to use it, and so it's difficult to tell whether he used a shadow clone or not to help form it. On the Nine-Tails thing, Naruto is usually surrounded by Kyuubi's red chakra when he's using a technique with it. But Naruto didn't seem to be, and I think I'm right in saying he didn't actually directly tap into Nine-Tail's chakra once in the entire film (unless you count multi shadow clone tech, which he spammed like hell). Maybe it's the first film he hasn't done so (shame, I was hoping for four tails at least...) Basically, we don't know about shadow clone point, but the nine tails point seems right. --Chaereleos (talk) 21:54, April 24, 2010 (UTC)
This was by far the best naruto movie yet in my opinion. It had all of the main characters and gave them each decent focus (was surprised by ten-ten's effectiveness), placed focus on mostly existing characters rather than movie-only ones, used a canon finishing move, had great story flow and animation, and was one of the few that seemed to be based on real ninjutsu rather than more magical seeming elements.
On that note, I've noticed that none of the movie pages have info on their critical reception nor on their box office and home release performance. Would this be something worth having on the pages?--SkyFlicker (talk) 10:44, April 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Performance: yes.
- Reception: depends on where the reception is from.
- ~SnapperTo 16:25, April 27, 2010 (UTC)
between what episodes are the 3 shippuden movie taking place...???
Left-over stuff from Naruto Shippūden 3: Inheritors of the Will of Fire
Few stuff left from that movie... First of all, we still don't have the pages for the Chimera beasts: Germinating Chimera Snake, Giant Chimera Dog, Fire Breathing Lion-Turtle, Exploding Tag-feathered Bird, and Combined Chimera (yeah I thought of the names on the spot). Secondly, I think we need a page called the Chimera Mark and say the Dark Release was absorbed into it or something. Thirdly, we may need minor pages for the four Kekkei Genkai users, although they are mentioned in the Trivia for Hiruko (missing-nin). We don't have a page on the location Mount Shumisen and I think an "event" article Solar Eclipse might be useful to an extent.
And a question: Was Storm Release revealed in the manga first as the bright-energy-beams thing? Or did the movie have it planned/revealed earlier as the dark-storm-clouds thing? This might tell us whether the movie-only elements will have manga counterparts. --GoDai (talk) 02:41, September 30, 2010 (UTC)
Who removed my edit in the trivia section about naruto and his clones using the big ball rasengan all at once at the same time, even if its impossible due to the extraordinary amounts of chakra that it consumes.--Charmanking2198 (talk) 12:16, September 12, 2012 (UTC)