Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This page is an archive. Please do not edit this archive, instead try editing the page this archive originated from.|
New scans of Narutimate Storm have been released. It confirms Akatsuki Sasuke, Sasori, Chiyo, Sakura, and Kakashi. I would have edited the page to say so, but it's locked. Why can't I add this information? Oh, and for the scan it's here
- The page is protected to prevent hordes of speculation. This info has been added. ~SnapperTo 19:47, January 16, 2010 (UTC)
New scans of Narutimate Storm have been released. It Sai, Sasuke(Using Kirin), Naruto(Using Futon Rasenshuriken), Kakashi, Sakura, Gaara(has Shukaku). Why Can't I add this information?
Ps: this site is Brazilian
- That's because the bottom picture is an entirely different game. Sai and Gaara haven't been confirmed.– Mewshuji, Unofficial Nitpick of the Wiki 00:22, January 20, 2010 (UTC)
This newest video confirms Kazekage Gaara. (I don't know how to sign these.)
The US/EU trailer has been released and has been stated that it would be released by fall 2010. Evilpuppy123 (talk) 01:55, February 8, 2010 (UTC)
Online confirmed. American Release confirmed
Sage Mode Naruto, Sage Mode Jiraiya, Regular Jiraiya, and Pain (I don't know which ones) confirmed here.--Yorudan15 (talk) 16:48, April 16, 2010 (UTC)
Naruto Shippuden:_Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 European box art
The European box art has been reseased. There are many links on google and videos on youtube. Just search ;)
It is only referred to as "possible" and "rumored". That's not good enough.~SnapperTo 16:16, May 5, 2010 (UTC)
US Release Date
Why isn't the release date for the US added? Just so you know, it is August 17th.
Snapper the English Logo is official check it out http://www.namcobandaigames.eu/news/2010-02-04/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-2-to-unleash-its-ninja-hurricane/352. And if the logo is official, why won't the box art be so? As for release date, it is FALL 2010! The "August 17" release date isn't confirmed as of yet.
Snapper please upload this image for the box art http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/File:NARUTO_STORM2_PS3_FRONT.jpg. It is very detailed.
- It's exactly the same as what's currently being used, albeit it's dimmer. Which is the more accurate representation? ~SnapperTo 17:25, May 10, 2010 (UTC)
NEW GAMEPLAY SCANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very good scans. Destructive environments in the first scan, you can use lightning on water to shock the opponent. In the second scan it shows boss battles, as we can notice Gamaken fighting Pain's Dog Summoning. And in the third, they show us that the free roaming is much more expanded, as you can now roam outside the Leaf Village (ex. Hidden Sand Village)
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Official Front Covers For Europe
Also, here is the link for the official box art for Europe. PS3 cover: http://www.namcobandaigames.eu/product/playstation-3/naruto-storm-2/4002 XBOX 360 cover: http://www.namcobandaigames.eu/product/xbox-360/naruto-storm-2/4003 -- UchihaClanLeader(talk) May 11 2010
EDIT: This is the Front Cover. Took it from Amazon : http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/File:Naruto_Storm_2_Cover.jpg
- The current image is of better quality. And please just link to where you got the image. I can upload the image myself. ~SnapperTo 19:45, May 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, but they are kinda different. The current one hasn't the "playstation network" thing , so I'm worried. Maybe the current one is the wrong one. That's what I'm thinking. And that's why I posted the one from Amazon
Snapper, if it's quality you are looking for. How about this one? It's the same as the one from Amazon, but it has high quality. And yeah, this is the box art from North America, but the European one should have the "Playstation Network" thing as well.
- If it weren't for the sayianisland watermark, you'd have a winner. ~SnapperTo 20:11, May 13, 2010 (UTC)
Oh, that I can remove.
Here, you can upload this : http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/File:Storm_2_US_Box_Art_PS3.jpg
- C'mon, I cropped it only a little. I haven't erase any detail from the image.
NEW NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 2 TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A new Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 trailer has been released. It is a Pre-E3 Trailer. Here is the link, hope you enjoy it!
NEW INTERVIEW ABOUT THE GAME AND THE OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE FOR EUROPE!!!
Hey guys. I hope you'll see this. A new interview with CyberConnect2 is out. The release date for Europe is between the end of September and the beginning of the October. Please Snapper, upload this important information.
Here is the link: http://www.saiyanisland.com/2010/06/ultimate-ninja-storm-2-developer-ceo-interview/#more-389 ~UchihaClanLeader(talk) June 03 2010
Hey Snapper, Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 will be released in US and Japan in FALL 2010, not AUGUST 2010.
NEW CHARACTERS CONFIRMED IN THE GAME!!!
All right! So new characters are confirmed. Kiba and Yamato appear in the trailer I posted and Orochimaru, Team Hebi (not 100% confirmed) and Itachi were confirmed in an interview with Andrew Davis from Namco Bandai.
If you don't believe me, check this out : http://www.saiyanisland.com/2010/05/new-characters-confirmed-in-ultimate-ninja-storm-2/#more-382 ~ UchihaClanLeader(talk) June 04 2010
INTERVIEWS WITH BOTH NAMCO BANDAI AND CYBERCONNECT 2 AND DEMO GAMEPLAY
Now I'll post links to interviews.
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2010/05/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-2-interview/#more-381 (with Andrew Davis, Namco Bandai for GameSpot)
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-naruto-shippuden/100547?type=flv (with Andrew Davis, Namco Bandai for GameTrailers)
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2010/06/ultimate-ninja-storm-2-developer-ceo-interview/#more-389 (with Hiroshi Matsuyama, CEO at CyberConnect2. In the background is the gameplay)
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2010/06/new-storm-2-interview-with-hiroshi-matsuyama/#more-392 (with Hiroshi Matsuyama, CEO at CyberConnect2. In this interview, the CEO says that THE STORY WILL GO BEYONG THE EPISODES THAT ARE BROADCASTING NOW IN JAPAN)
Now I'll show you a video from Youtube with DEMO GAMEPLAY. WE WILL HAVE THE DEMO ON JUNE 15-17 !!!
- You don't need to make a new heading every time some new information is released. ~SnapperTo 07:45, June 4, 2010 (UTC)
from the newest trailer
i saw hidan and kakuzu along with kakuzu hearts. I also saw that the second animal path was used a support in the video and summoned the snake tailed chameleon.
Suigetsu, Karin and Jugo
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 article change
You should add more details to the article. It should sound like this:
The gameplay retains many of the elements from the previous game. The game will feature 18 interactive and destrucible stages and more than 40 playable characters. Support characters will be returning. There is a new feature, named “Drive Gage”, in the game. Depending on the Drive Gage, players will be able to unleash devastating team jutsus with the support characters. Free roaming also makes a return. The game will feature a 1:1 recreation of the Hidden Leaf Village. In addition to the Leaf Village, players will be able to roam outside the village, raging from forests to deserts, and also the Hidden Sand Village. Boss battles will be returning, but with more dramatic and fast pace action. Boss battles include Naruto and Sakura vs Kakashi, Sakura and Chiyo vs Sasori and Jiraiya vs Pain. New to the Ultimate Ninja series is also the aerial battles, where players will be able to fight in the air, such as Gaara vs. Deidara.
According to the CyberConnect 2 CEO, Hiroshi Matsuyama, the story will begin from the very first Naruto Shippuden episode to episodes that will be broadcasting this summer in Japan. There will be an RPG story mode from the point of view of one of the three main characters.
(Write the characters list)
- I've dropped the protection down a level. You should be able to edit the article yourself now. ~SnapperTo 21:26, June 8, 2010 (UTC)
Lars Alexandersson in Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 FTW??
Yeah. Pretty lame if you ask me. Lars Alexandersson from Tekken 6 is a playable character in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2. Tekken 6 is a game published by Bandai Namco, just like Ultimate Ninja Storm 2. This Lars character was designed for Tekken 6 by Masashi Kishimoto, so maybe that's the reason he's in the game. A recent scan confirms him. BUT, there are also good news. Sai is a playable character in the game.
Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61z2DXsBE6Q&feature=watch_response ~ UchihaClanLeader(talk) June 09 2010
Goes from begining of Shippuden to Pein's Invasion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDGoSvLytek&feature=relatedSaimaroimaru (talk) 12:31, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, but Hiroshi Matsuyama, the CEO and President of CyberConnect2, said in his interview that the game will cover all the Shippuden and that it goes to episodes that will be broadcasting at the end of the summer, so that means Kage Summit arc. Maybe Europe and NA will only have the story up until Naruto vs. Pain, whereas Japan will have the story that covers all the Shippuden. That would be troublesome..But I doubt. ~ UchihaClanLeader(talk) June 10 2010
Naruto vs. Sasuke boss battle scan!!
A new scan with Naruto vs. Sasuke boss battle has been released!! http://images.saiyanisland.com/showphoto.php?photo=6685 ~ UchihaClanLeader(talk) June 10 2010
NEW E3 TRAILER FOR ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 2!!!!!!!!!!!
So much excitement. A new trailer has been released. I just saw it on Youtube and it's OFF THE HOOK! A lot of gameplay in the trailer and boss battles coverage, like Naruto vs. Kakashi, Sakura vs. Sasori (1 vs. 100), Gaara vs. Deidara (aerial battle) and Jiraiya vs. Pain(summoning battle), and much more!! In the trailer we can also see Lars gameplay and some cutscenes from the boss battles. Stunning game and trailer.
Three Story Modes.
The three story modes have been confirmed to belong to Jiraiya, Naruto, and Sasuke. In this article here.
New Guest charater
NEW E3 GAMEPLAY OF ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 2!!!!
Finally, the E3 event on Ultimate Ninja Storm 2. I found some videos on Youtube, so I thought to share them with you guys. In the video a person from E3 plays the demo of the game, which will be released next month, unfortunately.
Naruto vs. Kakashi: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecdOEE9zAxs
Sakura vs. Sasori: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm1GRRTNKII&feature=player_embedded Gaara vs. Deidara: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUVVKAOSo68&feature=player_embedded
Also, some scans from SaiyanIsland: http://www.saiyanisland.com/2010/06/brand-new-ultimate-ninja-storm-2-trailer/#more-403
Killer Bee confirmed
All I see is someone claiming that a friend of theirs was told that with no pic of him in the game.Thats just a "he said this and just happened to tell me one fine day" thing.Umishiru (talk) 10:49, June 18, 2010 (UTC)
1.At 6:52 There will be Four Modes: Free Battle Mode, Adventure Mode(story mode), On line Battle Mode, and Option/Settings
2. At 8:06 the dudes said theres gonna be combos for support character to be used with the character your playing with. Theres gonna be a gage that fills up and triggers the combo.
3. At 10:10 He also saids you can use all 6 Pein bodies.
4. At 10:49 While they are still working no the game the story mode is so far a 15 hour play through for story mode and 25-30 hours for everything.
5. At 11:49 They revealed you can fight others from other countries, S far Japanese and American fans can fight each other on line and something about a theme they didn't want to reveal yet.But goal is worldwide.
6. At 12:20 The person playing the demo loses. XD
7. At 13:10 A demo is in the works and release date of demo for both 360 and PS3 will be out in days.
Itachi vs. Sasuke boss battle scan!!
A new scan from Shonen Jump featuring Sasuke vs. Itachi boss battle scan was published on saiyanisland. It confirm Kirin, Susanoo, Amaterasu and Sasuke's black costume. At the bottom of the scan you can also notice Sai and Tsunade gameplay. Link: http://www.saiyanisland.com/2010/06/itachi-vs-sasuke-in-ultimate-ninja-storm-2/#more-413 ~ UchihaClanLeader(talk) June 20 2010
New VJump scan!
A new scan from VJump has arrived. It features the boss fight between Four-Tailed Naruto and Orochimaru. Link: img231.imageshack.us/img231/2136/viploader1195901.jpg ~ UchihaClanLeader(talk) June 20 2010
New Lars scan!
Killer Bee should be taken off the list
It should be put on the Unconfirmed Characters List - Otacon1514
I added a list for characters that are most likely going to be on the character roster but are not confirmed. Please do not remove this. If you do please tell me when and why on my talk page. Thank you --Otacon1514 (talk) 01:19, June 21, 2010 (UTC)Otacon1514
- The "Unconfirmed characters" section shouldn't be added. Because all the other characters are unconfirmed. I could say that the final boss battle from the game is Sasuke vs. Danzo. That means that Danzo MAY be in the game, but is not confirmed. So then all the kages should be added in the unconfirmed section. Oh, let's not forget the Sage of The Six Paths, maybe Kushina will be playable too. So, we won't add some 50% confirmed characters on the confirmes list. Some guy on Youtube said that Bee is confirmed, but that doesn't mean he is confirmed. There isn't any proof. So, I removed Killer Bee and the Unconfirmed Characters list. ~ UchihaClanLeader(talk) June 21 2010
I recently watch a video showing the complete battle between Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi. I noticed one thing. Naruto used multiple jutsu. First Rasengan, and then Odama Rasengan. How could this come into play in the finished game? My theory is that the longer you hold the action button, O or B the better the jutsu.--Otacon1514 (talk) 01:59, June 26, 2010 (UTC)
The thing is thhat when you charge the jutsu at full power it will be Oodama Rasengan and if you don't charge it complete it will be the normal Rasengan
What are the chances that sub-characters like Minato(Yondaime Hokage) or Young Kakashi from Kakashi Gaiden will appear in the character roster. Even if they do not appear, how could they, and what would their attacks be? --Otacon1514 (talk) 05:39, June 27, 2010 (UTC)
Possible demo release date
I just saw on the storm 2 article from es.wikipedia.org that the demo release date is July 6th. But again it's just wikipedia, so this information isn't 100% confirmed. ~UchihaClanLeader(talk) June 29 2010
I would like for this sentence to be changed. "The game will feature 18 interactive and destructible stages and more than 40 playable characters." I think that we should wait to confirm this until we know all are destructible and it isn't just a scripted moment in the Naruto & Sakura v.s. Kakashi battle.--Otacon1514 (talk) 04:32, June 30, 2010 (UTC)
- And it isn't confirmed that they are interactive too. But they confirmed in an interview that they are destructable. Maybe the stage changes after an Ultimate Jutsu, who knows. But they confirmed that all the stages are destructable. ~UchihaClanLeader(talk) June 30 2010
4-players online mode confirmed!
I just found on a site a new preview on the game. Looks like some spanish guys took an interview to Hiroshi Matsuyama at the Japan Expo and Mr. Matsuyama said that the final title will have better graphics than the demo. He also said that, in the story mode, you can also play as Pain. And he confirmed a new online mode: 4 players!
~ UchihaClanLeader(talk) July 3rd 2010
New gameplay footage and details!
A new exclusive gameplay footage video has surfaced on the internet. In the video we see a boss battle between naruto and sasuke. Sasuke's supports are Suigetsu and karin. It has been that there are 2 types of supports: offensive and defensive. Suigetsu is offensive, while karin is deffensive. When karin's drive gage was filler, she automatically helped sasuke. In the video, naruto turns 4 tails. 4 tails naruto launches a blast at sasuke and blows his white shirt off. So, gameplay elements confirmed and shown this video: 1. There are 2 types of supports: offensive and defensive 2. When the drive gage is filled, the defensive support automatically protects you from damage. 3. There is costume damage. Link: youtube.com/watch?desktop_uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DI0gSJnxq-HQ&v=I0gSJnxq-HQ&gl=US ~UchihaClanLeader(talk) July 5th 2010
Costume damage is a no go. Sasuke shirt was already off when Naruto blasted him. His shirt probably came off when/if he went Level 2 Curse Mark earlier in the match. --Yorudan15 (talk) 08:05, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh....yeah, you're right. Maybe, like you said, his shirt was off after the CS2. And my bad that isn't a boss battle. It's a normal battle. Also, we haven't seen the Storm Gauge in any of the gameplay videos/scans, besides this. If you look more carefully, the Storm Gauge is present. Good to know.
- Also, I have seen in a preview that Namco Bandai will launch a Limited Edition of the game.
- And one more thing. I heard in a preview, though it's just a rumor, I hope, that the button imputs from the ultimate jutsu are off in this game. You know, the button mash, command and spin. But, in the same interview, they also said that in normal battles (I mean in free battle mode), after some special battles, like Sasuke vs. Itachi, there are some cutscenes. But again I son't believe in this.
- Not sure where I saw this preview, but I'll search and post a link to it here. ~UchihaClanLeader(talk) July 6th 2010
Shouldn't we put some sort of mode beside her name? I mean, it's already been confirmed that she will be using both of her puppets sets ((Father & Mother) and (Chikamatsu's Puppets)) in this game. --Yorudan15 (talk) 04:18, July 7, 2010 (UTC)
I don't believe we should until we absolutely know what her awakening mode is. We can assume that it is puppet related, but we do not know the name, the advantages, or even its special jutsu. If you have any official info on the subject please edit. --Otacon1514 (talk) 04:24, July 8, 2010 (UTC)
Minato is confimed as European Collection Addition.
Killer Bee Confirmed
I would like to know more on what you guys think should or should not be featured in this game. My two are;
1) I'm pretty sure multiple jutsus (such as Sasuke's Fireball Jutsu, Phoenix Flower Jutsu, or Chidori) will be included,because they were included in the Ultimate Ninja Storm 1. However, if you mean to ask if you will be able to use more than one in battle, I doubt. Chargeable jutsu seem to be included, in reference to Naruto's usage of both Rasengan and Odaama Rasengan in one fight. And if you mean multiple Ougis, that's probably not going to happen.
2) Also unlikely. The gameplay does seem to have in improved, in reference to the way that once Sasuke uses his Curse Mark awakening, his shirt stays off and the fact that the stages have become destructible in this latest installment, but let's remember that this is Naruto, not DBZ. The closest thing to hope for is probably destructible outfits.--Yorudan15 (talk) 11:18, July 12, 2010 (UTC)
This isn't a forum. You shouldn't have this on here.
- Regardless of whether or not he's unregistered, he's right. Wikis are not forums. Teamrocketspy621 (talk) 18:26, July 15, 2010 (UTC)
Where is he confirmed at officially? Because the only thing that I could find that was remotely close was that shaky remark given by Mary Elizabeth McGlynn about the voice actor of Madara Uchiha for the English dubbed version of the Naruto Shippuden anime..--Yorudan15 (talk) 19:07, July 12, 2010 (UTC)
That's the only thing I heard. So unless there is anything new then we should probably take him off the list since that really isn't a confirmation for him being playable. --DeadmanNK (talk) 23:31, July 12, 2010 (UTC)
well,in the confirmed list its says hinata is confirmed as playable,is there any official source to rpove that?
Don't trust voice actors!
In the comicon interview, Naruto's VA said that they finished dubbing Killer Bee's voice in the game. So I take that as true. So Bee is confirmed. But, in the same interview, she also said something about Hinata and Madara. Although both of them have high chances to be in the game, because an article said all the akatsuki are in the game and kiba is in the game, they aren't confirmed.
- ...How is a voice actor not a reliable source? And what's with the double standard? If the VA for Naruto says that Killer Bee, Hinata, and Madara are all in the game, then why do you only accept Bee as confirmed and say Hinata and Madara are not? You're contradicting yourself by saying that Hinata and Madara have more information backing the claim that they're in than Bee does, but then saying that only Bee is confirmed, and Hinata and Madara aren't. Teamrocketspy621 (talk) 18:08, July 15, 2010 (UTC)