Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Is it true the Naka Shrine Know the techniques of The Mangekyo.................and i mean could they be more tech. than Amayerasu, Tskuyomi, Susanoo, Kamui?—This unsigned comment was made by NarutoHirashinXD (talk • contribs) .
Reading the chapter it's obvious the tablet mentions how to obtain the Rinnegan. Orochimaru with Kabuto studied Hashirama's DNA and Sharingan, that's how they did come up with the hypothesis. The tablet says nothing about Madara's body, Madara's body is just an embodiment of what the tablet says--Elveonora (talk) 19:49, January 8, 2013 (UTC)
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:The_Real_Dream#tablet --Elveonora (talk) 20:14, March 28, 2013 (UTC)
- Then...do it?--TheUltimate3 (talk) 11:46, September 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Too lazy to be honest. What needs to be added:
- says how to control tailed beasts, or rather nine-tails specifically (mentioned somewhere during Sasuke vs Itachi), this would likely fall under "secrets of mangekyou sharingan" but expanding that could do
- the secrets of Madara's body aren't literal, it specifies the secrets as how to get the Rinnegan by Senju and Uchiha merger, nothing about his person/body specifically, since he didn't exist then
- the Moon Eye Plan is apparently there too
- stuff from latest chapter, tree fruit princess jesus whatever
Why don't we make a page specifically for the tablet and all the information that is on it? I feel like that would be so much better, as the "Naka Shrine" page could be about what it actually is: the shrine itself. Then there could be a link, saying it contains the tablet, and then that page has all the information we've learned thus far. --Sauske-Blaze (talk) 19:21, September 11, 2013 (UTC)Sauske-Blaze
- I agree. The Shrine is a location, the tablet is a tool?--Elveonora (talk) 21:03, September 11, 2013 (UTC)
Stone Monument Article
- We could sure, but what'd be the point really? The Naka Shrine article already lists what the stone tablet reveals. What else would we include in a stone moment article?--Mina talk | contribs 00:25, July 31, 2015 (UTC)