Not Naruto's Fault
It says that Naruto can't tell the difference between the shadow clone jutsu and the Multi shadow clone jutsu but the fact is he would know the difference, it's just bad script writing thats all, so i believe that art should be taken out. User:Yondaime1987 15:30, January 21, 2009
Naruto's Multiple Shodow Clone Technique
I got a question,isnt it naruto's own chakra is greater than with kakashi? as it was stated at chapter 314 to 316 i think?.. thats why when he was trained with the element technique he used his multiple shadow clone technique that he even created shadow clones equal with the number of leaves on a tree kakashi pointed even without using the demon's fox chakra since yamato at that time was controlling it.. and if i'am right with my concerns, then the article about shadow clone technique is wrong.. i mean there's a phrase which is wrong.. it is stated there that naruto could only create "quite few clones?" what does this mean? it means very few clones!! while it was shown that he had even created clones of a thousand when he was training with his element jutsu under kakashi and yamato..
Why i'm having this concern? Im having this concern so as to not to confuse the readers of this site as well as with the ones reading the original manga.. so as to have the consistency between.. hehehe.. so that's for now.. thank you..
- Kakashi said that Naruto had at least twice as much chakra as Kakashi, and if Yamato diden't controlled the fox chakra it would be 100 times more. (Chapter 315 page 10-11). However, Naruto has always some access to the fox chakra, which allows him to make all the clones without the fox taking over. When Orochimaru blocked the fox chakra during the chunin exam, Naruto was only abel to "make a few clones". Jacce 06:56, 7 March 2009 (UTC)
That is ture that he only made a few, however i would like to point out that naruto's chakra controle was very bad in part 1, as he always made random amounts each time he did it so that isn't necesserily fact that without fox's power he can't create a large amount. --Elvesyou 20:16, November 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Well, I made a slight mistake in the translation. It really said "a thousand bodies," instead of "a thousand clones". My apologies for that. However, even with that correction, it is still likely just an estimate of the actual amount of clones used. --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 21:06, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
clones with fox cloak, when?
- i have seen him go into fox cloak, and the clones getting it but not him summoning clones while already having fox cloak Fawcettp (talk) 11:58, November 2, 2009 (UTC)
- ahh NO, the clone was already there. this says that he can summon clone(s) while already in fox cloak
- yes i have seen that it was removed,thank you, but the other comment was in reply to Omnibender Fawcettp (talk) 01:05, November 3, 2009 (UTC)
Precedence in other anime
Would it be possible to discuss in a trivia section how techniques similar to this appear in other anime before and after Naruto? I think this would be interesting. Two that I know of: Orin the ninja uses it in Akazukin Chacha which aired around 1994, way before Naruto. Two characters in Yakitatte Japan uses it, though that anime aired after Naruto's began. Tyc (talk) 07:27, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
- We don't really do that unless there's a definite link. Meaning Kishimoto drew influence from that piece of work directly.--Cerez365™ 11:29, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
- 1994? Try 1894. For that matter, go back a few hundred years more. The idea of ninja creating 'clones' of sorts is as old as ninja tales themselves. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 11:58, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
So I've been wondering... what exactly is 'Kakashi-style' and why exactly did he call it a bluff? I mean they seemed like shadow clones to me :s And if it was a bluff shouldn't we also mention that what he meant by that is currently unknown?--Cerez365™ 00:18, January 9, 2012 (UTC)
- I may be wrong, but I believe that he might have just copied Naruto's jutsu, he didn't perform it himself. They may have called it a bluff because they might not have been shadow clones. Or maybe Kakashi was only using the jutsu to scare the enemy. He might not have actually had enough chakra to do anything with the clones. ROBO731 (Talk) 00:28, January 9, 2012 (UTC)
- It's most likely the latter possibility. Kakashi was already low on chakra at that point, so any shadow clones he could make would be practically useless. He did actually perform this technique, though, as the first databook credits him for it. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 00:35, January 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Huh. I always thought that Kakashi did the equivalent of Tajū
KageBunshin no Jutsu; i.e. he created multiple intangible copies of himself. I actually prefer that explanation to the one the First Databook provides. If you take the explanation the databook provides at face value, then you could create Kage Bunshin with as little or as much chakra as you want...which makes you wonder why it isn't taught at the Academy. Quite frankly, I believe it's an editing error in the databook.--Joolushko Tunai Fenta Hovalis (talk) 12:26, February 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Kakashi's never used this technique, imo. Actually, I don't think he is able to use it, because even at full chakra, his reserves are still considerably low. It seems he used genjutsu to create illusions of shadow clones.Holyn (talk) 16:56, September 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Huh. I always thought that Kakashi did the equivalent of Tajū
First Hokage and Scroll of Seals
The Scroll of Forbidden Seals was not written by the First Hokage, the manga states he only forbid/sealed it but it was never explicitly stated that he created it. —This unsigned comment was made by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) .
Anime human chain
Someone added a citation needed in a sentence regarding his use of MSCT to create human chains in the anime, saying they only remembered Naruto doing that in game and movie. I don't know the exact reference, so I mentioned what I could remember. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 20:39, April 6, 2013 (UTC)
Proposing a merge here, unless there's some particular reason why they're separate. The technique is the same and Naruto uses it throughout, sometimes calling this "Shadow Clone Technique". Very rarely does he actually use "Multi Shadow Clone" as a word to refer to this, most of the time he tends to just refer to it as the same technique. It's essentially the same, with more clones and could be reasonably listed as a "Variant" on the main page. Thoughts? And please, if your only going to be hostile towards this suggestion, don't bother posting. --Sajuuk [Mod] 13:23, June 24, 2015 (UTC)
- Different rank, different technique. • Seelentau 愛 議 13:24, June 24, 2015 (UTC)
- And the number and name is different because anime screws it up. The manga has always been correct.--Omojuze (talk) 13:24, June 24, 2015 (UTC)