- Just roll with it... that's what the author named it. Simant (talk) 06:12, January 5, 2010 (UTC)
- The shroud (if you can call it that) is pretty peacock-like in the manga. Also, in the Third Databook, the flames are described as being "as bright as the sunrise, as brilliant as a peacock's tail feathers."
- Perhaps a better image can be found to display the... peacock-esqueness of the technique? --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 08:04, January 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Its not fire release his hands are set on fire due to the speed at which his hands move.--Deva 27 (talk) 04:20, June 20, 2010 (UTC)
- So? Gentle Fist techniques aside (and possibly Daytime Tiger, though we don't have an official range yet), I believe there has never a taijutsu technique with mid or long range classification. All Guy did was use the flames created by the technique do disperse/burn the gas. He didn't actually hit anything. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 14:16, December 28, 2011 (UTC)
- He's simply using it in a different way. The technique was made to hit people.--Cerez365™
- Well I suppose it could be mentioned in the article that he used it to do that, thought I don't think it's that important it's not necessarily hurting any.--—Cerez365™
Asakujaku is what is it called in the viz manga, why is this technique not translated when they did it? just wondering, also viz name needs added to page. --J spencer93 (talk) 06:11, March 30, 2013 (UTC)