Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Just roll with it... that's what the author named it. Simant (talk) 06:12, January 5, 2010 (UTC)
- The shroud (if you can call it that) is pretty peacock-like in the manga. Also, in the Third Databook, the flames are described as being "as bright as the sunrise, as brilliant as a peacock's tail feathers."
- Perhaps a better image can be found to display the... peacock-esqueness of the technique? --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 08:04, January 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Its not fire release his hands are set on fire due to the speed at which his hands move.--Deva 27 (talk) 04:20, June 20, 2010 (UTC)
- So? Gentle Fist techniques aside (and possibly Daytime Tiger, though we don't have an official range yet), I believe there has never a taijutsu technique with mid or long range classification. All Guy did was use the flames created by the technique do disperse/burn the gas. He didn't actually hit anything. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 14:16, December 28, 2011 (UTC)
- He's simply using it in a different way. The technique was made to hit people.--Cerez365™ 14:20, December 28, 2011 (UTC)
- Well I suppose it could be mentioned in the article that he used it to do that, thought I don't think it's that important it's not necessarily hurting any.--—Cerez365™ 13:31, January 6, 2012 (UTC)
Asakujaku is what is it called in the viz manga, why is this technique not translated when they did it? just wondering, also viz name needs added to page. --J spencer93 (talk) 06:11, March 30, 2013 (UTC)
- If it's the same as the romaji in the viz, then it wouldn't be added again.--Cerez365™(talk) 11:03, March 30, 2013 (UTC)