Image of him stopping Kakashi from killing Obito
- Bump.Idontcareaboutmyname (talk) 15:40, February 2, 2014 (UTC)
His age has been narrowed down.
Minato's age can now be guessed at better, jiraiya trained minato starting from him being ten, that was right after jiraya left the ame orphans, and we know now that yahiko was 20yrs at death, so that means that Minato was either 17 or 20 when he became Hokage, meaning he was either 18 or 21 when he died. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 07:13, February 7, 2014 (UTC)
Ok so I did the math and what not, Nagato was born in september, minato in january i believe, so it was 4 month after leaving amegakure that Jiraiya became Minato's sensei, Minato was 3 years younger than the Ame Orhpans and Yahiko died at age 20 in the same year Minato became a Kage, meaning Minato became a Hokage around december 10th when he was 17, january 25th he was 18 and about 9 months later he died at 18, on October 10th. That makes him the youngest Hokage ever. Gaara still has the title of youngest Kage ever I believe. But that means he was Team Minato's sensei at the age of 13, and I believe it as Itachi was 170cm tall, very mature and already a Anbu Captain at the age of 13. So Minato was already a Jonin at 13 almost 14, which means he became a Chunin and then Jonin within him being 10-13yrs old. Jiraiya already stated he was so much of a prodigy and Ei stated nobody could beat him pretty much So I believe it 100% ItachiWasAHero (talk) 08:02, February 7, 2014 (UTC)
Ok so seelentau retranslated Yahiko's age from pierrot, it says seinen which means 18-30 so the age should be put back to 25-30. That means Minato became a kage at 22 not 17 and died at 23...
Sensor for 1000th time
Are we sure to be sure this time for sure? Wasn't that because of QB or something? I guess he may be a sensor then, but not a good one, nowhere near Karin or Tobirama's level--Elveonora (talk) 11:52, February 12, 2014 (UTC)
- His "I can tell the enemy's presence by laying a finger on the ground" would have been enough for me to list him a long time ago. I mean, the exact same thing is mentioned on Tobirama's page as well. And yes, Minato realised that Naruto's Kurama-half was extracted before his own half confirmed it. I vote for listing him as a sensor. Idontcareaboutmyname (talk) 12:05, February 12, 2014 (UTC)
- Hm, I thought him having sensory abilities was confirmed a while ago. He just seems to only use them consciously, not sensing all the time like those who are "primarily" sensors, meaning he probably learned the skill instead of having it from birth. --kiadony --talk to me-- 12:12, February 12, 2014 (UTC)
That too. He mentioned that he has to "knead chakra" to sense. I don't think Kishimoto ever made it completely clear about all that passive/active sensing skills but we did assume that some are naturally sensitive and some are trained. Tobirama might be a very skilled sensor but not a natural one, while Karin and Yamanaka people have that affinity/ability from birth. I'm pretty sure that they ("natural" sensors) can't sense if they somehow suppress or disrupt their chakra flow (like Karin did during the Summit) but do they need to use a specific technique, "turn on" their ability every time? It's still unclear if I understand correctly. --kiadony --talk to me-- 13:00, February 12, 2014 (UTC)
- Senjutsu = Sage Mode. He even has toad eyes and pigmentation--Elveonora (talk) 15:02, February 21, 2014 (UTC)
And as soon as he used Rasengan, it was gone. He augmented his ninjutsu with senjutsu, with the markings being a sign of mixing natural energy and normal chakra. Pesa123456789 (talk) 15:50, March 4, 2014 (UTC)
- As Fukasaku stated, those markings are the proof that the user has become a true Sage. Therefore, Minato did enter Sage Mode.--JOA20 (talk) 16:47, March 4, 2014 (UTC)
Fastest in history
Two things bother me about this: 1. When was he actually said to be the fastest, dont get me wrong I know he's fast but as far as I know it was never said he was the fastest just faster than A and by extension the Third Raikage.
2. Maybe this is the wrong place to talk about it but still: Wouldn't the fact that he was acknowledged as the fastest if not, one of the fastest add to the need for "the fastest shinobi" as a title. Tobirama, Third Raikage, Minato, and A have all been said to be the fastest. Now obviously we may never know who is the fastest among them but it is a possibility that the title is a generational thing like the "God of Shinobi" title seems to be. --Youngjusticeplayer007 (talk) 23:09, March 3, 2014 (UTC)