Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Use of Military Rations Pill
- They only showed up in Part I of the anime Cooltamerboy. Don't know the episode. Do some research. If your next line of questions is a regurgitated version of what you already asked, I am telling you know, don't write it.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 18:29, 28 June 2009 (UTC)
Amount of use
- Do you remember when I told you, a few months ago, that if you ask questions like this I will block you?--TheUltimate3 (talk) 21:33, 14 July 2009 (UTC)
- I could only find Chōji explain that Military Rations Pills allow one to fight for three days and three nights without rest. Asuma only commented that the pills were perfect for Kiba. I think you may have misunderstood it. --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 00:51, 15 July 2009 (UTC)
- The only time I remember her doing it is in an anime only episode, in the beginning of the Twelve Guardian Ninja arc. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 02:00, March 3, 2011 (UTC)
Regarding the trivia
It is said in the wiki page that this is based on a real counterpart in the Sengoku period. Is there any links to verify this, as I'd like to check it out. MILK FOR THE UNYUUFEX, FLAT CHEST FOR THE CUTENESS THRONE, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL PROBES (user talk:Mathetesalexandrou) 17:39, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Military rations pills are something you can run through a search engine. They are commonly used, however exaggerated the effects/use is in Naruto.--Cerez365™(talk) 17:48, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Actually, I came here exactly because I tried googling it without a satisfying result. MILK FOR THE UNYUUFEX, FLAT CHEST FOR THE CUTENESS THRONE, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL PROBES (user talk:Mathetesalexandrou) 17:58, January 9, 2013 (UTC)