You should say that mikoto was a friend of Kushina
Idiocy is irritating.
Some freak of nature edited Mikoto's page and written absurd things, like her having a bisexual affair with Kushina Uzumaki. I have edited the page with the information I have in hand.
In the family section on her information bar, it doesn't mention Itachi as being her son. Just felt I should put that out there because I don't want to edit it just in case it was meant to be like that. —This unsigned comment was made by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) .
- If she did, and if we knew, it'd be in her article.--Cerez365™ 19:01, December 10, 2011 (UTC)
In her background it states that she settled down to become a housewife so shouldn't it say in her info box that her occupation was a housewife? —This unsigned comment was made by Dragonzrulz (talk • contribs) .
- Pretty sure we dont add such meaningless things to peoples occupations.--Kiriako (talk) 09:32, August 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Still, other than knowing she was a jōnin, that's what she did by the time she died. I have no problem listing her as such. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 00:13, August 23, 2012 (UTC)
I believe, in the episode about Sasuke trying to earn his fathers trust (I think it's called the Broken Crest or something, or maybe the episode before that), when Fugaku is yelling at Itachi that he must be at the clan meeting, Mikoto is there too and at the moment Fugaku says "Do you understand, Itachi?" they activate their Sharingan. At least, I swear I saw them both activate it, both three-tomoe state. Then Fugaku notices Sasuke peeping in the doorway and tells him to get to bed. I'll try and find the episode to rewatch and confirm. But yeah... I swear I saw her activate it e.e--—This unsigned comment was made by AkasunaNoJade (talk • contribs) .
- I'd assume you mean Father and Son, the Broken Crest. Mikoto didn't activate anything, Fugaku activated his Sharingan after saying that.--Cerez365™(talk) 11:17, September 28, 2012 (UTC)
A quick issue
In the the databook Mikoto's height is listed 162.6 cm and despite Studio Pierrot changing it to 167.3 cm, it doesnt mean its cannon. For example Izuna is 174.8 cm tall yet Pierrot changed it to 177.5 cm, even in the fourth databook it was still the latter height. Can someone change that please? —This unsigned comment was made by TenshinG (talk • contribs) .
- First, please sign your posts in future.
- Second, Pierrot's settei sheets are just as canon as the databooks. Also, 4th databook is full of errors. --Sajuuk [Mod] talk | contribs | Channel 00:01, February 8, 2015 (UTC)
- Ugh, the other way around. Databook heights > what Pierrot says. Aren't they just guessing them or something?--Elve [Mod] Talk Page|Contribs 12:14, February 8, 2015 (UTC)
Mikoto is Fully Aware Naruto is Kushina's Son
This page seems to switch back and forth between making that information solid and softening it with words like "apparently". Mikoto knew Kushina was naming her son Naruto. Suddenly, an infant shows up with that same name and Kushina's family name. Anyone could put two and two together from that. Therefore, it is not anime exclusive either.Cloudtheavenger (talk) 10:18, January 6, 2017 (UTC)