Please note that the part when Tsunade heals Rock Lee is part of the Search For Tsunade arc. Following that in the anime is the Land of Tea arc, which is not in the manga. Either way, next is the Sasuke Retrieval arc. Madara uchiha99 13:25, 3 December 2007 (UTC)Madara uchiha99
Under one of the part 2 parts, it says that he has sex with tenten when they get back to the village...I tried to edit it, but it didn't even show up on the coding...
- Where are you seeing this? If it's on the wiki it's vandalism.
¥Super Novice ↔ Talk 2 Me ¥21:45, February 28, 2010 (UTC)
might guy young ?
Shouldn't a sub tex be added under his personality called Dark Guy, like in Naruto's article? I know Naruto's dark side played a more prominent role than Guy's, but isn't it worth mentioning? Sparxs77 (talk) 17:44, August 5, 2010 (UTC)
In episodes 170-171, with the time-skip back, they say that the giant spider is summoned. As Guy is the one who set the course, does that make him able to summon spiders too? DemonFoxsCloak (talk) 11:17, August 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Unlikely, since the only two cases of people summoning more than one species have reasonable explanations (Sasuke and Nagato), so even though it was never said people can't have more than one contract (at least I don't think they have), it's pretty much given people can only summon one species. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 00:44, August 10, 2010 (UTC)
I don't know much about japanese stories, but I quite remember something about 4 beasts that are considered guardians: Black Tortoise, White Tiger, Red Phoenix and Blue(?) Dragon. (correct me if I'm wrong) I think some of Guy's moves are based on this 4 guardians: - Guy's summoning is a tortoise; - Aftertoon Tiger cames from the white tiger; - Morning Peacock is a technique that creates flames that resemble a peacock, but since a phoenix is a firebird it can be connected to Guy's jutsu
I wanted to ask you if this could be part of Guy's trivia. I think I'm not the first to make this connection since I've seen some people betting that Guy will still show a Evening Dragon jutsu. So what do you think? Should we put it?18.104.22.168 (talk) 18:04, September 22, 2010 (UTC)
The article says that Guy seems to be still suffering the after effects of opening seven gates when he was in the Third Divison, but didn't he pass out because he learned that his rival, Kakashi, was the commander of the division? --22.214.171.124 (talk) 00:16, November 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Why would that bother him? He's never had a problem taking orders from Kakashi before. ~SnapperTo 00:25, November 7, 2010 (UTC)
I'm pretty sure as well that the reason he passed out was due to Kakashi's position, specifically over the Short-to-Mid-Range Division. Guy specializes in Short-to-Mid-Range combat, and his ultimate rival has been named Commander of that Division, basically saying that Kakash is overall the best in that field of battle out of all the ninja in the Allied Shinobi Forces. Guy was dealt the ultimate blow by his rival, as Kakashi has "beaten him at his own game", hands down. Considering this is the enthusiastic and emotional Guy we're talking about, the comical reaction of Guy passing out and needing medical attention makes sense. More sense than feeling the after-effects of opening seven of the Eight Gates anyway, due to the fact that he was sure to have gotten medical attention upon meeting with the Allied Shinobi Forces, or even having healed naturally before then.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round 04:21, December 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Passing out because of the aftereffects of the Eight Gates still makes more sense, for reasons already stated above. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 17:04, December 11, 2010 (UTC)
- @ShounenSuki And what if he did faint because Kakashi was named his commander, yet no one knew that was the reason and he received medical attention because they thought he was ill, ever thought of that? I still think it's a possibility and we shouldn't just discard it.KenjiNitari (talk) 20:35, January 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Please keep comments ordered chronologically, talk pages don't work like nested article comments. We don't use those. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 20:43, January 1, 2012 (UTC)
- He chooses to not use ninjutsu, that doesn't mean that he doesn't know anything about them. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 13:05, November 19, 2010 (UTC)
Extremely zealous jonin leader?????
The 1st starting line says Guy is an extremely zealous jonin leader. I mean common, everyone has their own characteristics. But shouldn't we be more respectful to him? I mean he has already shown what he is capable of and there is no doubt that he is a great ninja. So at least we should avoid calling him an extreme zealous ninja at the very first line.
Sorry, I mistook it as something with similar meaning of "jealous". My bad. I'm not that good in English. but again, there is no adjective used in Asuma or Kurenai's page in the first line. so why should it be in Guy's case?
A picture is needed
can he only do taijutsu?
- He has used the Summoning Technique, so he can at least use ninjutsu. He just chooses to use only taijutsu. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 05:19, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Most, if not all summons aren't being linked correctly in infoboxes. Simant says there must have been a code change. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 18:17, November 20, 2011 (UTC)
Guy's rival streak
- That only happened in the anime. As long as it's clearly indicated this happened only in the anime, there's no problem. I thought this was there already. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 04:25, January 7, 2012 (UTC)
Leaf Rock-Destroying Rise.png
- There's no obvious quality differences, just more foot in the first one. The first image also shows Guy doing even less of the technique...--Cerez365™ 12:53, February 16, 2012 (UTC)
What's going on with his jutsu list?
Does anybody else think that the leaf rising wind should be added to Guy's list too since he is most likely the one that taught it to Lee along with the rest of his moves?--Mikesec256 (talk) 15:09, August 13, 2012 (UTC)
- Nope. If he's not mentioned as having taught it to Lee, seen using it himself, or a statement by any credible source that he is capable of performing, no. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 03:34, August 14, 2012 (UTC)
But the dancing leaf shadow & leaf gale are listed there and i don't remember ever seeing him use them either. Not that it's a big deal, just for my own clarification.--Mikesec256 (talk) 03:13, August 15, 2012 (UTC)
last line on trivia messed up, i think his missions and a quote got mixed
Guy's new team..
- Pretty sure he's talking about listing it in the infobox... --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | My Wiki | Channel 14:56, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Shippuden episode 241. Guy and Kakashi used them in one of their contests when they were kids. --The Goblin 15:07, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
about his summons
they are shippuden episodes 237 (for tenten signing the tortiose contract) and episode 241 (for guy's messenger tortoise). they are part of the aventures at sea filler arc.126.96.36.199 (talk) 15:40, August 29, 2012 (UTC) yomiko-chan
Bow & arrow gone from his tools
- I see him listed. Remember to sign your posts using four tildes (~~~~) or the signature button.--Cerez365™(talk) 14:48, August 30, 2012 (UTC)
green or blue officially?
Anime aside, what color aura does the seventh gate really cause and what is the explanation for the aura that is there from gates 3-6? What color is that one in the manga?--Mikesec256 (talk) 11:54, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't think it'll be a controversial one unless the manga showed the aura colour. ~IndxcvNovelist (talk | contribs | PR | RLS) 12:23, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Not too sure. Sweat if anything, would show up a clear colour rather than green which would make his moniker a pun on both colours. But until Kishimoto actually colours the aura or says something otherwise, what the anime gives us is "correct".--Cerez365™(talk) 12:31, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
What I recall from what ShounenSuki explained back when that chapter came along was the following: the sweat was described as Ao, the colour in Japanese which traditionally refers to both blue and green. While most commonly used for blue today due to the introduction of the word "midori" for green, in this case it would refer to green, because Ao is associated with youth, a constant theme with Guy. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 23:59, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
Fansubs have often dubbed his name as Maito Gai, a direct and unaltered transliteration of the character's name, but the second Naruto data book states his name as Might Guy. The English version of the anime and manga both use Might Guy as well.
I dunno what Fansubs the person who made this pays attention to but I don't think I have ever encountered one that dubs a name. In the case of this series attacks and names are generally kept purely in the Japanese style but in romaji (roman characters).—This unsigned comment was made by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) .
- -- No Speculations -- —
Injured Before War Starts?
The article claims that Guy was still ill from the effects of opening the Seven Gates, but I do not think this was the case. He seemed to be fine beforehand. What I'm pretty sure was the real reason was that he fainted when he realized that Kakashi was a captain. That's how I saw it because they showed the scene right after Kakashi was introduced as a captain. Not only that, but it wouldn't make sense to have him suddenly ill because of the Seven Gates, which by that point he already recovered from. We know this because Sakura said something along the lines of 'are you injured already?', implying that he was fine immediately beforehand. Any thoughts on this? Diamonddeath (talk) 11:03, November 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Guy is not that petty. He got exhausted after using the Gate and couldnt even move when he was caught in Kisame's trap. Naruto and B were even poking him to see him flinch even though Yamato told them to stop it. Sakura isn't also that stupid to be healing someone that passed out from shock. What she meant was that he was carried to the assembly area already injured. Read chapters 508 p 16, 512 9 2-5.--Cerez365™(talk) 11:48, November 20, 2012 (UTC)
Guy's first name and last name and it's order.
Ok, why is it that...EVERY single source calls him by his LAST name first? Look at the URL, even that has his last name before his first name.
Now go back to our main cheerful baka of a main character, people call him both Uzumaki Naruto and Naruto Uzumaki. Heck, the URL puts his first name before his last name like you would expect it to since this wiki is in english.
So why is no one calling Guy....Guy Might/Maito?
I tried to get my point across even though every cell in my body is urging to call him Maito Guy instead since this is quite an oddity