how are we going to handle this...
Is a separate article needed, I mean... isn't a redirect to Naruto's movie section enough with some mention of "AU" events in background, personality and appearance sections?--Elveonora (talk) 21:12, July 28, 2012 (UTC)
Idea, what about creating 2 articles, one "Menma (Tobi)" and other "Menma (Naruto)" with the former being a redirect to movie section of Tobi, the latter to Naruto's.--Elveonora (talk) 21:17, July 28, 2012 (UTC)
Yes, but Menma is just a different name for Naruto, thus it should redirect there I think, it's not a separate character, unless we are going to make "AU Sakura" "AU Hinata" "AU Kiba" etc. like a lot of articles. The only issue is that Menma (au Naruto) is partially Tobi as well, so how to handle that.--Elveonora (talk) 21:40, July 28, 2012 (UTC)
- how about you watch the movie for next year? of course, the movie is raw. i declare this topic is now closed. Kunoichi101 (talk) 22:27, July 28, 2012 (UTC)Kunoichi101
Kunoichi101, don't be rude. I don't think it's really necessary to create an page for AU Sasuke and the others. I mean, it's still them, just with different personalities. Plus, their roles in the movie isn't even that big, according the summary I read. Of course, Menma and his cohorts needs separate articles, but I'm not big on the thing for Menma (Tobi) and Menma (Naruto). Maybe it could be better until we wait until the movie is on DVD and subbed, or until a leak is out.--NinjaSheik 22:32, July 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Sheik, please don't call my real name in front of them. After all, the movie already came out, only in theaters. elveonora is just confused, that's all Kunoichi101 (talk) 22:36, July 28, 2012 (UTC)Kunoichi101
- Kunoichi, I'm confused how to handle it here on wiki. Creating a separate article for a character that's basically Naruto sounds weird, then there's the Tobi issue as well. As a note, I'm a guy--Elveonora (talk) 22:40, July 28, 2012 (UTC)
- sorry, anyway. just wait, ok. let's don't jump on conclusions. Kunoichi101 (talk) 22:41, July 28, 2012 (UTC)Kunoichi101
- Sorry for the confusion. Your name seems feminine to me. ^__^' Well, there are different Narutos, it is a little confusing, so it'd be best to wait.--NinjaSheik 22:44, July 28, 2012 (UTC)
Lawd now I see why you guys are confused. Not 100% on-board with creating alternate universe articles for everyone. Possibly I'll need more evidence, like do they have different names O.o and such? I can see argument for creating new articles or subsuming them, either one is fine with me depending on the volume of info we have to deal with or what the community decides.--Cerez365™(talk) 01:01, July 29, 2012 (UTC)
- it's because of the trailer i watched. however i will wait for the movie with subs. Kunoichi101 (talk) 05:03, July 29, 2012 (UTC)Kunoichi101
The only one with a different name is Naruto. The problem: Menma = AU Naruto... writing in an article: "Naruto is fighting himself, and the evil Naruto attacked the good Naruto" see? Not to mention Menma is possessed by Tobi, thus the "darkness, abilities and appearance" is due to him. At the moment, the article says his hair is black, but that's not correct as he was born with blond and it turns blond later again--Elveonora (talk) 00:00, July 30, 2012 (UTC)
- i don't want to heard the spolier alert right now, all i wanted is to wait for next year. after all that movie is already in the theaters. besides... what's important is the whole plot overview. Kunoichi101 (talk) 03:18, July 30, 2012 (UTC)Kunoichi101
- Can you explain how Obito has anything to do with this?---TheUltimate3 (talk) 12:54, July 31, 2012 (UTC)
I was just joking. It was just that I saw the Menma has the sharingan as kekkei genkai (that, I'm interested in finding out real soon), he has spiky black hair, and he looks like Naruto (since he is the alternate Naruto), that I decided in making a joke that he's basically Obito, that's all.--Black Ronin8 (talk) 13:10, July 31, 2012 (UTC)Black Ronin8
Based on what I've read and seen, Menma is essentially Naruto with Sasuke's personality (seeing how a lot of the other AU characters have swapped personalities, like Guy and Kakashi). This makes sense because Naruto has said numerous times that he could have easily become the same sort of revenge-obsessed psychopath Sasuke became, as seen with Menma and "Dark Naruto". Obito does interact with him in the movie, though. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 05:30, September 23, 2012 (UTC)
So is menma a fuse of naruto and tobi? if so then he has tobi's Sharingan and naruto's tailed beast (kurama) for a perfect balance between the two. it all is confusing to me. i am sorry if i am confusing. —This unsigned comment was made by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs) .
Menma (Naruto) didn't obtain Sharingan, only when under Tobi's influence it's there. Look above, that's why I started this convo... dunno how to treat this case--Elveonora (talk) 18:07, July 31, 2012 (UTC)
Create living beings?
Who is his voice actor?
Where do all these pictures come from?
- Not really. Only if he's called Menma Uzumaki in any official source. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 22:57, September 7, 2012 (UTC)
Even if he does have one, due to the difference in circumstances, there's good odds it wouldn't even be Uzumaki. It could be Namikaze since there's no need to hide his heritage here. --Hawkeye2701 (talk) 01:09, September 9, 2012 (UTC)
- That's just Tobi possessing him, not actually him. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 17:59, September 8, 2012 (UTC)
Is it possible to get more information on the Nine Masked Beasts? I'm thinking they deserve their own page where we can get more information on them put, such as pictures and unique abilities along with personalities and the specifics of how they work. The page itself leaves me with questions, though I'm very glad to see an actual update to the pages involving the movie. 22.214.171.124 (talk) 09:51, November 22, 2012 (UTC)