Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- It's name is Nidaime Manda (二代目マンダ), or "the Second Manda". Just like Nidaime Hokage = the Second Hokage. FF-Suzaku (talk) 22:35, October 15, 2010 (UTC)
I know it's a "clone" thingamajig of Manda, a snake, but it has legs. This would make it a skink, just like Kabuto's creepy true form. A skink basically is a snake with legs.—This unsigned comment was made by Timeel39 (talk • contribs) .
- Firstly my skin...it crawleth.... Secondly I think Manda II is a lot of things not just one. He's even got the hood of a Cobra. Bou can mention it in his article that he has legs like a skink does.--Cerez365™ 23:23, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
- A clone of a snake is still a snake, even if it has legs. Skinks aren't 'snakes with legs' or anything; they're not even closely related to snakes. Besides, snakes actually do still have the foundations of limbs within their body. Some even have actual external vestigial limbs. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 00:09, June 5, 2011 (UTC)
it says manda II's teeth bare more resemble to a constrictors teeth, this might sound stupid, but all snake teeth look the same too me, whats the difference?--Caseather (talk) 04:30, May 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, the main difference is that fangs are exclusive to poisonous snakes in order to bite and inject venom directly into its target; constrictor snakes' teeth on the other hand are all about the same size. --D!ABLO-32 (talk) 06:26, May 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Anime changed Manda II's design a lot. Made it look almost exactly like Manda. No visible hood, no fangs, no claws. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 22:22, June 12, 2016 (UTC)