I think that the chuunin exam arc episode summaries should be deleted and be replaced like the first 17 instead. (Senkotsu Uchiha 00:38, 28 April 2008 (UTC))
- Done. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Apr 28, 2008 @ 00:56 (UTC)
Could someone please go through the Naruto original episodes and do Null edit since the original version was directly linking to list of naruto episodes I made it a soft redirect, now they needs to be updated manually to be displayed. Or I can do it later when I have time. Simant (talk) 12:19, October 15, 2009 (UTC)
- Null edits are pointless, the job queue will get to that on it's own. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Oct 15, 2009 @ 18:27 (UTC)
Anyone with the ability to, and who also thinks so, move this page to List of Episodes, since the word naruto is kinda redundant in the title. Also, if it was necessary merge page history from the shippuden episode list as well. Simant (talk) 21:19, October 16, 2009 (UTC)
New idea for adding filler information
I wrote a forum post about something that I want to add to this page. Plz check it out here.
Perhaps it would be a good idea to (also) number the episodes, continuing from the original series. I was on the TV Tokyo site and they use a continuous numbering and with them many other Japanese sites.
- easy enough, just add 220 to the episode number if shippudden. Though I'll wait for others to chime in. Simant (talk) 18:44, January 3, 2010 (UTC)
Please note that the faulty episode 19
The Naurto episode 19 (in the Sun) appears as as episode 20 (A New Chapter begins) whilst pressing for more information. Can anyone correct it?
- It works fine for me. Unless I'm misunderstanding what you mean by "more information". ~SnapperTo 18:10, March 20, 2010 (UTC)
Episode 19 finally works - it is no longer overwritten by episode 20. The Naruto anime is truly wonderful with funny characters!
Adding An Episode
Whose the vandal
Who removed the crap ton of episodes? I'm pretty sure Shippuden's second episode isn't called 90, and I'm sure there's more than five episodes..wtf?
I just found an easy solution that seems to be working: find an article that isn't listed, edit it (actual editing not necessary), and save. I've apparently restored twenty articles to the list without increasing my edit count. ~SnapperTo 20:29, April 9, 2010 (UTC)
- I should rephrase. They show up in pre-Concept versions of the page (January and back). I assume Concept will catch up eventually. ~SnapperTo 20:39, April 9, 2010 (UTC)
episode 43 English Dubbed
Hello, i was wondering if the pages are meant to be that short, or that no one could properly make a descriptive summary. Since the page is about the episode only, I was thinking more information wouldn't hurt. More info and pics would be even better actually. Well, to get a clear picture of what I'm taking about, I thought a page like http://reborn.wikia.com/wiki/Open_Carnage_Box that would be pretty good —This unsigned comment was made by Crimson Assassin (talk • contribs) .
- To be completely truthful, that many pictures, on a page that short looks like a mess. (Yes, I consider that page short.) That being said, I assume they are short because we primarily have one guy doing all of them himself. Why he is even doing them is beyond me but that's how it is. I don't know enough of any of the episodes to put them together in a coherent way. Could they be longer, I don't know. Would it hurt? Again, I don't know.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 12:42, July 10, 2010 (UTC)
So its ok if someone can do it then? The person who is doing it there is a user called AlienGamer, I saw on his userpage that he is an editor here as well. Can I ask him to do it? —This unsigned comment was made by Crimson Assassin (talk • contribs) .
- I was under the impression that a summary was not suppose to cover every little detail. Summaries are SUPPOSE to be short. SimAnt 13:48, July 10, 2010 (UTC)
I noticed that the 1st episode has a good description though. The others are short. Sorry, I already asked him, i'll tell him not to. But i still think, that since its an episode summary, detail won't hurt. When there is not enough info on character pages due to those pages being long, a person can always check the episode pages for a more in depth look. That is wat i always do anyway. And Ultimate, You serious that its not long? you need to remember that its an Episode summary. It covers only 30 mins. —This unsigned comment was made by Crimson Assassin (talk • contribs) .
- I know its only a 30 minute episode and there is a limit to how long it an get. That being said, the page is still short. That many images just make it a mess.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 15:45, July 10, 2010 (UTC)
Ok. forget pictures, what about the info? I told him no [], but i can try to add some. —This unsigned comment was made by Crimson Assassin (talk • contribs) . So can I. Like the first few episode summaries of naruto. With like 2 or 3 picture?—This unsigned comment was made by Crimson Assassin (talk • contribs) .
- I think two to three paragraph summaries would be fine. Like this length, not this length. I'd be reluctant to support uploading images just to put them in episode articles. See what you can do with images that have already been uploaded. ~SnapperTo 19:00, July 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Since the movies don't actually occur during the series, there's no definitive spot. They tend to reflect the characters' abilities as of whatever were recent anime episodes at the time of the movie's release. ~SnapperTo 00:12, December 2, 2010 (UTC)
- That means, taht is it nearly impossible to say, where in the series continuity these movies are? That sucks more than a vacuum-cleaner bossted by chakra ;( ;( ;( --Boris Baran (talk) 04:16, May 10, 2011 (UTC)
isn't anyone gonna add any episodes from wikipedia [[[User:Gamma Venom 567|Gamma Venom 567]]
- Bugs. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 22:16, March 23, 2011 (UTC)
- I see it. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 16:44, August 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Oh, sorry, I meant 223. Dueler65 (talk) 22:40, August 6, 2011 (UTC)
English air date
- I just looked through the official airdates and corrected the ones that were wrong. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 03:01, December 3, 2011 (UTC)
- This page automatically collects information from other articles, you're probably seeing an old cached version of the page. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 03:01, December 3, 2011 (UTC)
If the page is updated automatically, how long does it take for it to be shown on this page? Since the next batch of Shippūden episodes came out yesterday, I updated the English dates on the episodes' pages last night. Still nothing today.--NinjaSheik 17:54, July 10, 2012 (UTC)
Whenever that happens, I just force the page to update being going into source mode during the edit, and hitting publish without changing a single thing. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 20:47, July 10, 2012 (UTC)
Broken episode lists
What's going on with the episode lists for original series and Shippuden? They're gone!
Many of the episodes seem to have disappeared from the wiki From Part 1 1-23,52-59,70,85,101.
From Part 2 1-3,5,6.
- Yes, I suspect wikia is fixing the databases and this has yet to update. — SimAnt 04:31, September 5, 2012 (UTC)
"Naruto: Shippūden episodes 54 onward were made in HD (16:9 high definition)"
- A lot of the new episodes are in HD. Episode 54 to Invasion of Pain arc are in 720p HD with everything after that in 1080p HD. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 13:02, February 18, 2013 (UTC)
Updated English Air dates
Shippuden episodes 167 and 168 have aired as of March 16th on [Neon Alley http://neonalley.com] (which is a service by Viz Media). Source: third page on their schedule. http://updates.neonalley.com/neonalley_schedule.pdf Amrykid (talk) 00:15, March 22, 2013 (UTC)