Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Why are you so certain, if I may ask? --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 23:31, November 29, 2009 (UTC)
- Chojuro even says that this is Yoton no Jutsu after she does makes the lava globs. Ch 465, pg 17. --Hasofcd (talk) 02:38, December 10, 2009 (UTC)
- He just said it was a lava technique, he didn't specify which technique it was.--Mpc797 (talk) 22:08, December 18, 2009 (UTC)
- Karin identified it as the same move...Timeel39 (talk) 05:33, April 1, 2011 (UTC)
but in the anime you can clearly see a stream of lava in the air behind sasuke right before he dodged it and then it split apart into the globs and in the manga the page right after the one were she releases it into the air you can see it being shot in a straight line. and in both the english and japanese manga as well as the japanese anime karin said that again or not that again possobly meaning its the same thing. im thinkin that the lava release melting apparition technique allows her to release a jet of lava from her mouth that she can attack with in diferet ways rather than just one attack.—This unsigned comment was made by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) .
- Be that as it may, it'll probably stay until we get a more official stance on it.--Cerez365™ 15:58, July 16, 2011 (UTC)