Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- His head was in the hole at the tip of the sword. He wasn't decapitated. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 17:49, March 21, 2014 (UTC)
- Because if you're bleeding, you must be dead?
- Blood does not have speech bubbles. Blood does not groan, either.
- Look at the previous page. His head goes into the hole. When Suigetsu then swings the sword, the combination of whiplash and being thrown into a wall knocks Kyōya out. See the drool coming from his mouth.
- More importantly, his head is still attached to his body.
- He isn't dead. ~SnapperTo 21:09, March 25, 2014 (UTC)
Does it really show his head go into the hole because i only see the other guys head go in and yes when your head is cut off there is a noise. Blood squirting from your neck isn't silent. Munchvtec (talk) 12:15, April 18, 2014 (UTC)