The last "trivia" entry makes absolutely no sense. Can someone, who knows what it is supposed to say, rephrase it with correct grammer, please?—This unsigned comment was made by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) .
- I removed it altogether. It made no sense to me. --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 20:04, September 19, 2009 (UTC)
- May I ask why you removed the part about Preta path? In Jiraiyas flashback in chapter 381 page 14, he was seen with a headband with Kusagakure's symbol. Jacce | Talk 20:11, September 19, 2009 (UTC)
- Madara never said that. In any case only Shiro-Zetsu was stated to be created by Madara we still don't know of Kuro-ZZetsu's roots. pun :3 --Cerez365™ 16:57, July 28, 2011 (UTC)
- Diplomacy, not diplomatic jutsu. What would a diplomatic jutsu even be? —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 11:19, August 27, 2010 (UTC)
I've been letting File:Kusa forest.jpg sit around because it's the only image of any part of Kusagakure we've got. Can somebody upload an anime image of Kusagakure? It's got a couple of different forests and I'm not picky towards any particular one. ~SnapperTo 20:12, February 26, 2011 (UTC)
Wait A Minute!!!
IN the Rock Lee's Springtime of youth 03 their are Ksagakure ninja and they say no jutsu works against them and we see on using an earth jutsu ain't that right.—This unsigned comment was made by 10tailedJinchuriki (talk • contribs) .
- And pumping air into your clothing will make you psychically stronger.
- Nothing in that omake should be taken seriously. ~SnapperTo 06:59, April 14, 2011 (UTC)
REEEEEAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy well you might be right but you ain't due to the fact that after what 500 chapters of not mentioning Kusa no OVAS or movies what so ever he desides to o that for fun!!!!!!! and the fact that neji use Byukugan yeah fake huhuhuhuhuhhhu. So man I just give out an idea cause out of all the villages we know almost nothing about this one.—This unsigned comment was made by 10tailedJinchuriki (talk • contribs) .
- I take it you aren't aware that Kishimoto has nothing to do with these omake? ~SnapperTo 07:16, April 14, 2011 (UTC)
- No, he isn't. Another guy's doing it. It's for a quarterly manga magazine intended for a younger age group, unless I'm mistaken.Ryne 91 (talk) 07:21, April 14, 2011 (UTC)
Guys i found this!!!!
http://narutomushrivalry.wikidot.com/01news-files:kusagakure this site tends to write about villages i read about the rest of the villages and all seem to be right check if the information is right cause it looks pretty right to me.D.G 07:58, August 8, 2011 (UTC)
Naruto Shippuden 5: Blood Prison
Guys the movie takes place in Kusa. The main character is a Kusa Nin as well as his son. We saw in the trailer that their were some ninja that attacked naruto Does that mean will see some more kusagakure action?—This unsigned comment was made by 10tailedJinchuriki (talk • contribs) .
- Probably.--Cerez365™ 11:04, August 8, 2011 (UTC)
adding information from the 5 movie??
we must add infromation from the 5 movie that i watching righ now about the two differents groups in the village and the box of blessing used by the village to control the world in the past?? --Nitram86 (talk) 22:22, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
i also think we should add it. however i do feel that we should mention that it only happened in a movie and is not part of the mainstream continuority. what do the rest of you think? i mean we've added what occured in the ova to takigakure. and aren't movies more canon than ova's since kishimoto was involved in some of the movies.220.127.116.11 (talk) 22:31, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
Probably in a split section, so people don't think the movie content is canon. And the only movie Kishimoto has ever been verifiably involved with is the 6th Shippūden one. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 04:04, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
As long as it's made clear that the information from the movie isn't canon. The movies says, among other thing:
- Kusagakure was around during the era of the Sage of the Six Paths, which contradicts the manga since the first hidden village (Konoha) was founded only about a century before the current time in the story
- Kusa used the Box of Ultimate Bliss to take over the world in the time of the Sage
- And that's not even counting the mess with Naruto knowing B, taking place after the Invasion of Pain (Naruto remembers twice about meeting Minato) and A still having his left arm. Non-canon indeed. =| Skitts (talk) 04:51, April 29, 2012 (UTC)