You forgot to add Konohamaru Sarutobi in "family" in the infobox...--*AB1* 12:31, April 7, 2011 (UTC)ANBUgirl1
- Then that's Kurenai pregnant. The article is about the chibi.--Cerez365™☺ 20:10, April 12, 2011 (UTC)
- But the child was there! LIGHTNING HAWK (talk) 20:39, April 12, 2011 (UTC)
- It's a temporary name.--Cerez365™☺ 11:42, April 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Okay I hope his/her name was included in the next databook.--Ilnarutoanime (talk) 06:50, April 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Don't people already know Kurenai is the mother? It's 6 of one ½ dozen of the other.---Cerez365™ 03:00, June 2, 2011 (UTC)
remove "manga only"
i thought putting manga only next to something meant it has been purposely left out of the anime, however it's obvious kurenai's child will eventually be shown in the anime, as she is already shown pregnant. therefore it seems inappropriate to give kurenai's child the "manga only"lable.--Jezbay (talk) 16:04, March 21, 2012 (UTC)
- A belly was shown in the anime. Not the child. It's only been mentioned otherwise.--Cerez365™ 16:11, March 21, 2012 (UTC)
- i'm not saying she already gave birth i'm saying that since the part of the story where she does give birth has not been animated yet the baby shouldn't have the"manga only" distinction. cerez365 you your self said that the manga only is used when something is purposely left out of the anime. here's the exact quote
The manga only tag is only added if, after it's animated, they leave it out entirely, like Orochimaru's use of shadow clones or the Sexy: Boy on Boy Technique.--Cerez365™Hyūga Symbol.svg 19:58, March 9, 2012 (UTC) so therefore kurenai's baby should not have the manga only distinction--Jezbay (talk) 16:25, March 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Those annotations added to infoboxes, in the case of character relations, are done automatically. He's listed as manga only because the child is listed as having appeared only in the manga. Listing him/her as having appeared in the anime would be incorrect. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 02:00, March 22, 2012 (UTC)
Road to ninja
- Sorry, but we've going to need more than "Japanese counterparts". Mayhaps when the movie is available to the rest of us it can be confirmed, because I believe the child was depicted in the concept drawings.--Cerez365™(talk) 18:51, August 22, 2012 (UTC)
The child WAS shown in concept art; however, not in the movie. This has been discussed several times on Naruto Forums and confirmed by Shadow who has been an active member from Japan for 7 years.
http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=845209 —This unsigned comment was made by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) on 20:56, August 22, 2012.
Boy or a girl
wasn't Shikamaru named the godfather? if so isn't that under the family category? if not, I guess I'll chalk it up as a mistranslated error from my scan provider VlenFlyheight (talk) 12:39, January 25, 2013 (UTC)
- Not really. At least nothing's officially stated that he's the child's godparent.--Cerez365™(talk) 16:38, January 25, 2013 (UTC)
- the child's name and having a godfather are completely unrelated. Just because Jiraiya is Naruto's because of the name doesn't mean thats the only way one is named a godparent, and honestly there are more factors into why Jiraiya was chosen as well (he was Minato's sensei and friend, one of the few who knew about the pregnancy, heck, the marriage even). VlenFlyheight (talk) 14:29, January 30, 2013 (UTC)
- Kushina and Minato's marriage wasn't a secret. Rarely is one mentioned without the other/ The pregnancy was though because of the situation. I agree though, there were more factors to Jiraiya being named godfather but we need a clear "you're godfather Shikamaru" to proceed with this.--Cerez365™(talk) 14:34, January 30, 2013 (UTC)