I know this isn't usually done, but since we've got canon scenes in Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, should we use them in replacement of certain images (such as the one showing Kurama and Naruto teaming up) until an anime image comes up ? Or do we still want to use the manga images ? --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 21:15, March 15, 2013 (UTC)
Kurama was also believed to be played a role in enhancing the Uzumaki clan's healing ability that Naruto inherited from his mother.Why is this mentioned ? Kurama's main abilities is to rapidly regenerate any damage to Naruto which is true so this statement should be reworded and cited. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 16:33, April 10, 2013 (UTC)
Did a databook actually ever confirm that Kurama heals Naruto, or rather stating that Kurama has a healing power just like Shukaku controls sand? Characters in-universe attribute it to the fox, doesn't make it true. The fox's chakra might as well only enhance Naruto's already extraordinary regeneration from his Uzumaki blood or something.--Elveonora (talk) 16:40, April 10, 2013 (UTC)
Whats with the downplay?
- To me it appears to be a case of an opposite effort. No need to over-emphasize its feats and make it seem better than is--Elveonora (talk) 11:17, May 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Provide some links to edits you believe to remove valid information that is not stated elsewhere in the article already. — SimAnt 19:13, May 9, 2013 (UTC)
was the nine tails in RTN really black??? cause when it was summoned, it looked kinda a bit red and when Naruto's Ninetails fought Menma's, they both looked black.... so it could have just been the lighting that he looked black--Deathmailrock (talk) 20:54, May 31, 2013 (UTC)
- I believe Black Nine-Tails is the official name. Not sure where it came from exactly.--BeyondRed (talk) 21:00, May 31, 2013 (UTC)
- Actually Black Nine-Tails is the official name, but yea it doesn't appear all that black in the movie. It did look kinda normal to me. But what is official is official and there's no changing that.
Guys, I just saw the whole nine tails fight again, and I never heard any "kuro kyūbi" throughout.. There was this line "kyūbi to kyūbi no kyome.." in the film but it only means "Nine Tails and Nine Tails resonance..". So, I don't think "Black Nine-Tails" is official. Perhaps we can call it the "Nine Tails of the Limited Tsukuyomi World" or something like that but no Black Nine-Tails for sure.
- But they never refer to the other Kyūbi as "Kuro Kyūbi" in the movie. They only refer to it as "Kyūbi" and nothing else..