- I would assume so, seeing how the Shinobigashira was present at the Hyuga fiasco (which the Raikage seems to remember), and seeing how it stands for Head Ninja, I'm gonna assume it has to be between Kage and Jonin.--TheUltimate3 23:00, 19 September 2008 (UTC)
- Shinobigashira is considered a rank in the first databook and the fanbook. The fanbook states that "he acts as the corps commander of Kumogakure's shinobi. Ranking above jōnin, he possesses the necessary authority and merit to be able to represent the village". --ShounenSuki 15:08, 20 September 2008 (UTC)
The "Black" Village?
seriously, its the token black village of naruto
The Head Ninja tried to kidnap, Hinata when she was three I think--Inferuno Ryuu 20:58, 29 October 2008 (UTC)
Yes he did.
- The Kinkaku Squad article has already been created. Silver Ninja (Talk) 17:17, February 5, 2010 (UTC)
How common sword users really are.
I think the article has a little to much emphasis on sword users, look: Sword users: Killer Bee, Karui and Omoi (would have learned about swords from Killer Bee), Previous Eight-Tails Jinchūriki, Darui,
Not Sword Users: Samui, A, C, J, Motoi, Motoi's father, 3rd Raikage, all of those guys trying to restrain the 8 tailed ox (yes, swords might not have done much, but it would be a 'you never know, and you need all you can get' situation), Head Ninja guy (could have easily brought a sword in a scroll or something, and would have wanted it just in case if stealing a Hyuga kid), J's partner, the four ninja who found J (though the partner may have been with them, it is hard to tell in the manga), the 3 who kidnapped Kushina Uzumaki, Yugito Nii.
Clans and Locations.
Well, seems to me that ideally all the hidden village articles should resemble the Konohagakure one, right? That is including clans and notable locations. So in this article shouldn't we have the Raikage's place and that Valley where Taka and Bee fought included? --Hawkeye2701 (talk) 14:27, February 28, 2011 (UTC)
I saw in Three Tails arc that Kumogakure has different flak jacket, not the white ones. Could it be the village has two different flak jackets? --NejiLoverr26 (Talk-Contribs.-Links) 05:24, May 15, 2011 (UTC)
- It seems that all villages have different variants of flak jackets that have changed over time.--Cerez365™ 11:48, May 15, 2011 (UTC)
I do understand that we have a page just for flack jackets but for every village we should have the flack jacket on its page. for example we should have the cloud flack jacket on this page.--22.214.171.124 (talk) 20:55, June 15, 2011 (UTC)Black-Light
- I put the flak jacket on this page like i was saying we should do and someone deleted it. Why? Isnt a wiki supposed to make information easier to find I mean come on we dont even have a link to the freakin jacket and its part of Kumogakure isnt it? Im really tired of all the things I do to help this wiki getting erased, and Im getting tired of how they do some things in this wiki--Black-Light (talk) 19:55, July 14, 2011 (UTC)
- That's not quite an updatable page, not in the way most other articles are. Those pages are created by using Special:BrowseData, which collects information from several articles through infoboxes. For many chapters now, there's something wrong with the MediaWiki platform, so nothing new is detected. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 02:12, July 23, 2011 (UTC)
Should it be noted somewhere (Maybe in the Trivia section) that this village have a large (Or the largest) dark skin Shinobi group in the Naruto Universe?
I'm curious, Does kumogakure have an ANBU force?
You should have added a new topic for that question. Still, Darui and C aren't ANBU to our knowledge, they were bodyguards, but so were Kankuro and Temari who aren't ANBU and Fu and Torune are Root operatives, not ANBU. To my understanding the closest unit they have to ANBU, that we're aware of, is the Kinkaku Force. Though it is likely that all of the Hidden Villages would have adopted some form of Special Forces, ANBU, Hunter Nin, Puppet Brigade, Explosive Corps and the Kinkaku Force are just the ones we know about, though the Kinkaku's status as an ANBU type force, or something more akin to the Seven Swordsman of the Mist or the Twelve Guardian Ninja is unknown. --Hawkeye2701 (talk) 05:04, October 29, 2012 (UTC)
- They might or they might not have. We've yet to see them.--Cerez365™(talk) 13:04, October 29, 2012 (UTC)
- They probably have. If they didn't have it, it would probably have been listed when Kishimoto did the "shinobi systems of other villages" in a data/fanbook years ago. That's where we learned of Hunter-nin being specific to Kirigakure, and the Head Shinobi being specific to Kumogakure. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 22:19, October 29, 2012 (UTC)